Online applications are invited for Pharmacist at Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology
The Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology (CCMB) is one of the constituent national laboratories of the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) and a premier scientific institute that conducts high quality research in frontier and multi-disciplinary areas of modern biology.
Post : Pharmacist
Qualification : B.Pharmacy with 2 years of relevant experience in Govt. Hospitals/Dispensaries and should have basic knowledge of computers (data entry).
Upper Age limit : 35years
Stipend: Rs.20,000/- p.m. fixed
General terms and conditions:
• Positions are purely temporary & on contract basis.
• Eligible candidates are required to submit applications online.
• Selection of the candidates will be based on initial screening based on qualifications as specified in the advertisement. Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
• Candidates who have completed their degree with relevant qualifications/ experience only need to apply.
• The engagement under project does not confer any right/claim whatsoever, either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for regular appointment in CSIR/CSIR-CCMB, against any post or otherwise under any legal conditions or precedent.
• All the communication regarding the call for interview will be only through electronic mode (through: E-mail/mobile)
• No TA/DA will be paid to the candidate for appearing for the written test/interview.
• The performance of appointed candidates would be reviewed periodically so that the candidates if found not up to the mark, could be terminated.
• All qualification & experiences must be from Govt./Govt. recognized Institute.
(Candidates with result awaited are NOT eligible to apply)
Last Date for submission of online application: 23-07-2018
See All Other Jobs in our Database