Recruitment for M.Pharm, M.Sc in Research and Development at CDFD | Ministry of Science and Technology
CDFD, an autonomous institute of the Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science and Technology, invites applications from Indian nationals for the following purely temporary vacancies in research projects funded by National / International agencies at CDFD like DST/DBT/ICMR/CSIR etc. The description of the positions and minimum qualifications for various vacancies are as follows:
Minimum Qualifications : Minimum qualifications: Ph.D. in Physics / Chemistry / Life Science / Biotechnology / Genetics / Biochemistry / Microbiology / Bioinformatics from recognized University / Institute.
M.V.Sc./ M.Pharm./ M.E./ M.Tech. having three years of research, teaching and design and development experience.
Project – Junior Research Fellow/ Project Assistant /Research Assistant
Minimum Qualifications : M.Sc. in Physics / Chemistry / Life Science / Biotechnology / Genetics / Biochemistry / Microbiology / Bioinformatics / Medicinal Chemistry / M. Tech from recognized University / Institute.
Desirable Qualifications: Experience in research as demonstrated by the successful completion of a research project in a reputed Institute / Centre.
The candidates applying for the positions of i) Research Associate and ii) Project Assistant / Project - Junior Research Fellow / Research Assistant are requested to pay an application fee as detailed below:
1. General Candidates: Rs 500/-
2. Other Backward Classes (OBC): Rs 250/-
3. SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates : Rs 125/-
General Terms and Conditions:
1. The number of vacancies advertised against each category is provisional and may vary at the time of selection, if more vacancies with identical job requirements become available at the time of selection or within one year after the selection, these can also be filled from among the candidates who might apply and be placed on the panel for the above posts.
2. For all the above posts candidates should not have completed the age of 35 years. Age limits shall be reckoned as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
3. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
4. Depending on the qualifications, experience and recommendations of the Selection Committee, the selected candidates may be placed in a scale and designation lower than the grade advertised/applied (in the same group)
5. All these positions are purely temporary and are initially for a period of one year. They could be extended/terminated depending on the continuation of the project(s).
Find More Info Go to Next Page...