Job for M.Pharm, B.Pharm as Assistant Manager at Panacea Biotec
Panacea Biotec is a leading research based Health Management Company, with an annual turnover of approx. Rs. 830 Crores. We are engaged in research, development, manufacture & marketing of Vaccines, Bio-Pharmaceuticals and Pharmaceuticals (Rx & OTC) of international quality and Health Services. All Panacea Biotec plants are accredited by international agencies and they follow current Good Manufacturing Practices, as per WHO guidelines.
Post : Assistant Manager/Manager-Market Research
- Identifying appropriate research methodology & supporting techniques to meet defined business objective.
- Development of brand plans & next 5 year forecast aided by business intelligence to cater to stratified markets thereby improving access & therapy’s footprint
- Conducting primary & secondary research and communicate defined opportunities, challenges and recommendations for the stakeholders
- Deliver insight driven action, aided with thorough understanding of brands, market space & industry benchmarking to enable better decision making
- Review & Interpret the collected data, writing reports and make business oriented actionable recommendations.
- Generating Market insights by interaction with the customers & gauge the Brand communication needs.
- Responsible for implementing business & budget plan for the specific market
- Provide regular feedback (business progress reports) to senior management about marketplace and competitor activity
- Keeping a track of and attending various conferences and seminars for Pharmaceutical market study of relevant products
- Handling Market Research queries (Using IMS International)
Experience: 6-8 Years
Age: 26-33 years (±2 Years)
Education: B.Sc. (Science/ Maths) / B. Pharm, M.Pharm & MBA
Industry Type: Pharmaceutical/ Biotechnology
Compensation: Best in the industry
Functional Area: Sales & Marketing
Last Date: 30th August, 2018
See All Other Jobs in our Database