Job for Masters degree in Life Sciences to work in research at NIIH
The Blood Group Reference Centre (BGRC) made its debut in 1957 as a result of active interest shown by Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) in the field of blood banking. This centre which was started by ICMR basically to solve problems in blood banking, slowly branched out successfully to initiate research in various other related areas of immunohaematology viz. biochemical genetics , red cell enzymopathies and hemoglobinopathies , population genetics, antenatal serology, Immunology, HLA etc. In the first twenty five years, using limited space, limited resources and budget, talented and highly enthusiastic young scientists from the center under the guidance of dynamic stalwarts Dr. H M Bhatia and Dr. A J Baxi could produce as many as 271 publications of which 71 were published in prestigious international journals.
Post : SENIOR RESEARCH FELLOW UNDER POST SRF-NIIH (1 Post)
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE ESSENTIAL : M.Sc. in Life Science / Microbiology / Genetics / Molecular Biotechnology / Biochemistry with NET qualification and 2 years research experience, preferably from a reputed Government Research Institute/University.
DESIRABLE : Experience in Molecular Biology.
AGE : The upper age limit is 35 years as on 31st July, 2018
STIPEND : Rs. 28,000 + 30% HRA.
Application and selection procedure:
Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria are requested to fill their application from download from below link. filled application along with the excel sheet should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 27.07.2018.
The Candidates are required to report to the Institute on 01.08.2018 at 9.00 am with the application form and one set of self attestedxerox copies of certificates in support of age, qualification, experience and category (if applicable) for verification.
Terms & Conditions:
1. The post are to be filled up only on purely temporary basis.
2. Above said post will be stationed at NIIH, Parel, Mumbai 400012.
3. Since the post are purely temporary, the incumbents selected will have no claim for regular posts and benefits of provident fund, CCA, Leave Travel Concession,Medical Claim etc. are not applicable under the rules.
4. Age is relaxable upto 5 years for Government servants in accordance with the instructions issued by DOPT from time to time in this regard.
5. No.TA/DA etc. will be given to attend the nterview or joining of post and out stationedcandidate should make his/her own arrangement for stay for interview and joining of post, if offered.
6. Qualification and experience should be from a reputed and recognized organization.
7. The decision of Director is final in all aspects of recruitment. 8. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
Walk-In-Interview is proposed to be conducted on 01.08.2018 at 9.00 AM – 10.00 A.M. to fill up the following posts on Temporary basis under the NIIH. The verification will be only from 9.00 A.M. to 10.00 A.M. and the Interview/Examination will follow at 11.00 A.M. Candidates who fulfil the requisite qualification and wish to appear for the Walk-in- Interview/examination. The candidate are also required to bring their application along with original certificates and a copy of attested certificates on the day of interview for verification.
ICMR-NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF IMMUNOHAEMATOLOGY
13th Floor, New Multistoreyed Building,
K.E.M. Hospital Campus, Parel, Mumbai - 400 012
See All Other Jobs in our Database