Piramal Enterprises Limited is the flagship company of the Piramal Group. Starting from the mid-1980s, PEL has shifted its focus from the textiles industry, and established its entrepreneurial credentials in Pharma, Information Management, and Financial Services. It has grown organically and inorganically and often made contrarian business calls. When Indian pharmaceutical industry was focused on international generics, we invested in domestic formulation businesses.
Post : Executive Trainee Quality Control
- Knowledge of QC day to day activities, knowledge of sampling of raw materials, Water sampling and analysis of Raw materials, Finish products and stability samples,
- Well experience in handling QC instrumnets like UV,FTIR ,HPLC Potentiometer, Balance and its calibration etc
- Knowledge of preparation and monitoring working standard
- knowledge of Volumetric solution and reagent solution with their maintenance
- Having good knowledge of data integrity and audit trails of QC instrumets
- Shall have working experience with regulatory company
M.SC Chemistry having 2 to 4 years experience.
Preferablely in pharmaceutical and regulatory company.
Qualification : M.Sc
Location : Maharashtra-Mahad
Industry Type : Pharma
Functional Area : Quality Control
End Date : 20th August, 2018
See All Other Jobs in our Database