Career for Pharmacists (06 posts) in Northern Railway
Northern Railway, the Jewel Set in the Crown of Indian Railways, has embarked on the mission to vanquish distances and create its own metaphor of existence. Formally established in the year 1952, it remains the largest zone in terms of route Kilometers, even after the re-organization of the Indian Railways into 16 zones. Northern Railway now comprises of 5 Divisions-Ambala, Delhi, Ferozpur, Lucknow and Moradabad.
No of Post : 06
Qualification : D.Pharm, B.Pharm
No of Post : 06
Qualification : Nursing
Terms and Conditions
1. Retired employees reengaged should not have been covered under the safety related retired scheme/Liberalized Active Retirement Scheme for Guaranteed Employment for safety Staff (LARSGESS).
2. Essential eligibility criteria for short listing the candidates will be ;as follows.
a. General Criteria: should be normally retired railway employee of the same category/ trade.
b. Should not have been compulsorily retired or removed/terminated etc.
c. Should be medically fit for the category for which applyipg for Medical fitness of the appropriate categojy should be obtained from the designated railway medical authority for the Division.
3. All the retired employees who have not achieved 64 years 6 months on the closing date of notification. (to ensure at least six months service is available after re-engagement) for rc-engagemeut purpose;- will be eligible
4. Monthly remuneration of a retired employee being reengaged be determined by reducing pension from his/her last pay drawn (i.e. Basic Pay + DA).
5. Re-engaged staff should be discharged immediately without any notice on joining-of selected:, candidates from RRBs etc or on completion of 65 years or in case of unsatisfactory service,whichever is earlier.
6. Applications already submitted in response to earlier notification of this office dated 25-5-18 shall also be considered. Hence no need to reapply.
Last date of submission of application is 10/7/18
See All Other Jobs in our Database