Career for Pharmacist at Regional Ayurveda Research Institute
This institute intends to engage the following temporary posts purely on contract basis under NE-Plan project of CCRAS New Delhi. Written test and interview for the posts is scheduled to be held on date and time mentioned below in the office of Regional Ayurveda Research Institute, Zero- Point, Itanagar Capital Complex. Itanogor. Arunachnl Pradesh.
Post : Pharmacist
No of Posts : 05 [(1) Ziro, Distt. Lower Subansiri (2) Doimukh, Distt. Papumpare (3) Mechuka, Distt. West Siang (4) Tezu, Distt. Lohit (5) Seppa, Distt. Cast Kameng]
Essential : Diploma in Pharmacy/ D.Pharm.(Ay) from recognized University/Institution with two years experience in recognized Ayurvedic Hospital or B. Pharm (Ay)
Age Limit: upto 27 years as on 12/07/2018
Monthly fixed remuneration : Rs. 16000/- Per month (Consolidated)
Other general conditions:
1. The appointment initially shall be for period of six months which may be curtailed or extended at the direction of the competent authority.
2. The engagement will be purely on contractual basis and co-terminus basis with the project/program and no claim for continuation of service/regular appointment will be entertained.
3. Interested applicants should bring their duly filled applications with a set of self attested certificates, marks sheets, caste certificates, experience certificate and character certificate along with original and two recent passport size photographs.
4. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
5. Age relaxation for SC/ST and OBC will be admissible as per Central Govt. rule.
6. The format for submission of application, format of Bio-data regarding the above mentioned advertisement will be uploaded in the council’s website (ccras.nic.in).
7. The candidates are required to report from 9.00 to 10.00 a.m. on above mentioned place and date along with all the certificates mentioned and beyond that no candidates would be allowed for written test
8. Selected candidates are subject to be posted/transferred anywhere in the Ayurvedic Health Centers (Sub-center of Regional Ayurveda Research Institute, Itanagar) set up in different districts of Arunachal Pradesh.
9. The Assistant Director lncharge, RARI, Itanagar reserves the right to postpone or cancel the written test and skill test without assigning any reason.
Walk In interview : 12th July, 2018 (report 9.00 to 10.00 a.m)
See All Other Jobs in our Database