Applications are invited for Junior Research Fellow at Indian Institute of Technology
IIT Hyderabad is one among the 2nd generation of IITs started by the Govt. of India. Today IITH offers 9 B.Tech programs, 16 M.Tech programs, 3 M.Sc programs, 5 M.Phil programs, 1 M.Des program and Ph.D. programs in all branches of engineering, science, liberal arts and design. The very foundation of IIT Hyderabad is based on research and innovation. The vibrant research culture is evident from the number of patents and publications that IITH has.
Applications are invited for the following assignment in a purely time-bound research project undertaken in the Department of Biomedical Engineering of the Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad.
Post : Junior Research Fellow
Name of the Research Project : Liposome-gold nanoparticles for photothermal treatment of Acne/skin cancer and localized skin diseases
Name of the Sponsoring Agency : DST-SERB, Govt. of India
Duration : 11 months
Consolidated monthly compensation : Rs.25,000/- per month
Essential Qualifications :
M.Tech or equivalent degree (Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, Biotechnology, Pharma, Material science, Chemical) with 60% marks or equivalent CGPA (OR) M.Sc. (Biotechnology, Chemistry, Nanoscience and Nanotechnology ) with 60% marks or equivalent CGPA with valid GATE Score'
Age : Candidates should not be more than 28 years
For technical information of the project, the candidate may contact the Principal Investigator at the following address
Name : Dr. Aravind Kumar Rengan
Address : Assistant Professor, Department of Biomedical Engineering, Indian
Institute of Technology Hyderabad, Kandi, TS-502285, India
• Eligible candidates should apply with their CV via email to email@example.com on or before July 22nd , 2018, with the subject marked as “JRF- DST SERB”.
• Candidates will be short listed for the interview based on merit and will be informed via email. (Tentative date of interview will be between 24th -27th July2018)
• Preference will be given to candidates who have cleared national entrances (CSIRNET with fellowship, DBT/ICMR-JRF, DST-INSPIRE).
• Candidates shortlisted for interview should appear in person with originals of degree certificates (one set of xerox), and date of birth proof along with any other relevant information (like copies of publications, awards, recommendations etc.)
• No travelling or any other allowances is admissible for attending the interview.
• Tenure of the JRF will be for a period of 11 months.
See All Other Jobs in our Database