Interview for B.Pharm, D.Pharm as Pharmacist at HLL Lifecare Limited | Govt. of India
HLL Lifecare Limited is a Mini Ratna Company of Govt. of India under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare. HLL, a schedule B Public Sector Enterprise is today a multi product, multi unit organization addressing various public health challenges. The company with five manufacturing units and marketing offices throughout the country is engaged in the manufacturing and marketing of a wide range of contraceptives and healthcare products. The company has also ventured into Infrastructure Development, Procurement & Consultancy Services, setting up of Life Spring Hospitals, Women's Health Pharma Division and setting up of Diagnostic Centres.
Retail Business Division of HLL has set up AMRIT Pharmacy Outlets in Shillong, Meghalaya State for which the company is looking for dynamic and performance driven candidates for the following positions on Fixed Tenure Contract basis.
Pharmacist/ ASST.PHARMACIST : D.Pharm / B.Pharm
Pharma Assistant : Any degree with 1 year experience in Pharma retail business.
Selection will be based on the qualification, experience and the marks in the written test & Interview. Shortlisted candidates need to appear for a written test & Interview. Duration for the written test is 25 minutes and the maximum marks is 20.
The above designations may vary according to the experience and qualification of the selected candidates. Candidates applying for the post of Pharmacist/ Assistant Pharmacist should preferable have registration with Meghalaya State Pharmacy Council
Age: Maximum 37 years as on 01.07.2018.
Interested and eligible candidates may walk-in for selection test between 10.00 AM and 12.30 PM
• Upper age relaxation will be given to candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PH, as per Government of India Rules in this regard.
• Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
• Candidates are requested to fill up the Application Blank attached herewith affixing their latest passport size photograph, which has to be produced at the time of verification of certificates.
• Appointment will be on Fixed Tenure Contract basis.
• Candidates are required to bring all certificates in original along with attested copies to prove age, qualification, experience and latest salary certificate with break-up. SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer) candidates should produce their Community Certificate in original from the concerned Revenue Authorities. Failure to produce the above certificates in original will disqualify from appearing for the selection test.
• Proposed place of posting shown in the detail may vary as per the business requirement, management keeps the right for the final place of posting as deemed fit.
• Only candidates with relevant QUALIFICATION and EXPERIENCE will be permitted to attend the written test.
Date : 12/07/2018
Reporting Time : 10 AM to 12:30 PM.
VENUE: AMRIT PHARMACY, NEIGRIHMS Hospital Campus, OPD Block, MAWDIANGDIANG, SHILLONG - 793018
See All Other Jobs in our Database