Career for Associate Manager at Merck
Our businesses in U.S. and Canada operate as EMD Serono in Biopharma, MilliporeSigma in life science and EMD Performance Materials in the chemicals and high-tech materials business. Outside of the U.S. and Canada, we hold the rights to the name and the trademark “MERCK”. The businesses of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany are truly global, with 52,000 employees in 66 countries working on breakthrough solutions and technology.
Post : Associate Manager - Marketing
• Proactive development of marketing strategies and promotional mix to meet brand objectives and customer needs.
• Market development, expansion and monitoring for assigned product towards achievement of key financials. This involves market planning, forecasting and analysis.
• Development of launch plans and co-ordination of implementation including co-ordination of pre-launch activities
• Monitor business performance and external environment via appropriate tools to deliver corrective action as required to meet business objectives.
• Effective management of promotional budgets for brand.
• Work in close partnership with marketing, medical and all important stakeholder external partners to launch and drive M&S programs.
• Market research.
• Key input into all marketing agency selection and liaison with them to deliver initiatives for brand
Leading for Performance
• Delivery of sales targets
• Design, Development, Execution and Monitoring of Brand Campaigns
• Full accountability for brand and delivery of all programs related to it.
Customers at the Centre of the Strategy
• Understanding and use of marketing principles and processes to deliver to customer needs
• Garnering Customer (Doctors) insights through Field Work, Personal Dr Interviews, Round Table Meeting, CMEs, Advisory Board Constitution, Feedback Mechanism
• Disease and market understanding to develop customer insights through appropriate techniques/tools
People at the Heart of the Business
• Support sales team to drive sales – work in close partnership with sales team to ensure implementation of marketing programs and achieve team goals
• Management of external agencies to meet team goals
• Acts as brand champion to create enthusiasm and focus internally and with external customers and agencies.
• Cross-functional interaction: work with Medical, Regulatory, SFE, Operations and other functions to launch marketing and sales programs.
• B. Pharm / B.Sc and MBA Marketing from reputed Institute.
• Min of 2-3 years experience in Brand Management. The person should have experience and/or exposure to ethical brand management
• Exposure to Diagnostic and Targeted therapy segment will be added advantage
• Prior sales experience or experience in launching brands will be an added advantage though not a necessity
Find more info on Next Page...