Associate Scientist require at Syngene International
Syngene International is one of India’s premier contract research and manufacturing organizations in providing customized service. Our services encompasses all across discovery chain: early stage discovery, process development, cGMP manufacturing and formulation development both in the small molecule and novel biologics area. Based in Bangalore, Karnataka, the Company is situated in a 90 acre Special Economic Zone with over 100000 sq. mt of built up facilities. The state-of-the-art research facilities have been qualified by various pharmaceutical majors & regulatory agencies.
Post : Associate Scientist
• Analyse engineering data generated in lab and provide inputs for the process development that are safe, robust, scalable, reproducible and commercially viable.
• To work with manufacturing and product development to solve technical problems and guide manufacturing personnel in solving technical problems.
• To accomplish and review literature search for advanced tools used in scale up.
• Perform engineering calculation for scale-up, equipment capacity, compatibility, utility requirements.
• Equipment selection & facility proposal for batches.
• Analyse process safety data generated to support scale up batches.
• Trouble shooting during batch execution on plant scale.
• To understand basic chemistry, reaction mechanisms and process of APIs and intermediates.
• Exposure to unit operations such as filtration, drying, crystallization, distillation etc,
• Proficient in Dynochem, Visimix, Hysys, DoE (minitab/Design expert) and other simulation software’s etc is preferable.
• Able to work with little or no guidance and support to improve equipment and processes.
• Able to assist multiple projects at the same time and other tasks as required to assist technical operations and other departments.
• Work with Clients, Project Managers, Tech Ops, Operations, Engineering and maintenance to coordinate activities in accordance with planned schedules, customer specifications, and establish quality standards
Qualification : B.Tech, M.Tech
Required Skill Sets: Strong exposure towards Technology transfer, Scale-up of operations and research environment in pharmaceutical industry
Experience : 3 to 9 years
Location : India
Industry Type : Pharma
End Date : 25th July, 2018
See All Other Jobs in our Database