Applications are invited for the vacant contractual posts in District Health & Family Welfare Society, Panipat under National Health Mission.
Post : Pharmacist (RBSK)
No of Posts : 02
Program : RBSK
Place of Posting : DH&FWS Panipat
Max Age : 42 years
Qualification & Experience as NHM Service Bylaws :
(i) 10+2 with Science (Physics & Chemistry) Dipioma in Pharmacy from Recognized Institute
(ii) Registered as Pharmacist with Haryana Pharmacy Council under section 31 (a) or 31 (c) or 32 (a) of the Phannacy act, 1948 as applicable to Haryana State
(i) Computer proficiency with familiarity of Data management and commonly used packages like MS word. Power Point and Excel etc.
(ii) Knowledge of Hindi up to Matric standard.
Salary (in Rs) : 12,500/-
General information for candidates:
1. The list of posts is to be filled on contract basis for a period upio 31.03.2019 in the District Health & Family Welfare Society, Panipat under Natic nal Health Mission Haryana is enclosed herewith.
2. The applicant can download the application form from website of NHM Haryana. A fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only) in cash is required to be deposited at the time of submission of duly filled application forms in O/o Dy Civil Surgeon NHM Panipat.
3. All those candidates who have applied vide advt dated 26.11.2017 may re- submit the * revised application form. Such candidates need not deposit the application fee asain.
4. If a candidate is applying for more than one post, separate application forms must be filled; serial number and name of the post must be clearly mentioned in the application form
5. Selection criteria for recruitment for these posts will be as per MD NHM Haryana Memo No. 1/764 NHM/A4/2015/13067-87 dated Panchkula 05.03.2015 (copy enclosed).
6. The reservation of the posts will be as per Haryana Government policy.
7. Interviews will be taken for only those candidates who will qualify the written test, the dated of which shall be intimated later on website of NHM Haryana.
8. The candidate must give a valid email ID/ mobile number in the application form for communication.
9. Any increase/decrease in number of posts will be the sole discretion of DH&FWS Panipat.
10. Last Date for the receipt of duly completed Application Forms along with relevant documents is 6th August 2018 upto 05:00 PM
11. Any other clarification may be sought from o/o NHM Panipat.
See All Other Jobs in our Database