Recruitment for Pharmacist at RRCA - Under CCRAS, Ministry of AYUSH
Regional Research Centre of Ayurveda (RRCA), Port Blair invites application for filling up 01 post of Pharmacist (Ayurveda) on contract basis for the Research Project- “Tribal Health Care Research Project (covering A&N State)”. Interested eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed form on or before 15th July 2017 in the Office of the Research Officer In-charge, Regional Research Centre of Ayurveda, Qtr. No. NG/II-1/3, Type-II, Near Ganesh Temple, Chakkargaon, Port Blair- 744112.
Post : Pharmacist (Ayurveda)
Qualification : Essential :-
D.Pharm. (Ayurveda) from recognized University/ institution with two years experience.
OR B.Pharm. (Ayurveda) from recognized University/ institution
Age Limit : 27 Years
Remuneration per month : Rs. 16000/-
1. The eligibility of candidate in respect of age will be determined as on 15/07/2017. Relaxable in case of SC/ST/OBC as per Govt. Rules.
2. The engagement will be purely on contractual basis for six months and no claim for continuation or regular appointment will be entertained.
3. Applicant should submit their bio-data in the prescribed proforma along with a set of photocopies of educational/technical qualification, experience certificate and two recent passport size photographs on or before 15.07.2017.
4. The application format of Bio-data may be collected from the Office of the Research Officer In-Charge, RRCA, Chakkargaon, Port Blair.
5. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the written test.
6. Extension of tenure may be considered on need basis and performance of the incumbents.
7. The Officer In-charge, RRCA, Port Blair reserves the right to postpone and/or cancel the advertisement without assigning any reason.
REGIONAL RESEARCH CENTRE OF AYURVEDA,
CHAKKARGAON, PORT BLAIR-744112
(Under CCRAS, Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India)
See All Other Jobs in our Database