Career opportunity for M.Pharm, Pharm.D to work as Executive Officer at State Pharmacy Council | Freshers may apply
GSPC is a statutory body constituted by the Government of Guj under the Pharmacy Act of 1948, consisting of six members elected by registered pharmacists amongst themselves, five members nominated by The Government of Gujarat, three Ex-Officio members and one member elected by Gujarat Medical Council.
Applications are invited for the post of EXECUTIVE OFFICER
No. of Posts : 02
Qualification: Master of Pharmacy (Pharmacology/ Clinical Pharmacy/ Pharmacy Practice) or Pharm. D. from recognized university or equivalent.
Experience : Minimum 1 Year relevant experience is desirable / Fresher may be considered if found satisfactory. Computer knowledge is compulsory.
Eligibility : Candidate should be registered as Pharmacist under pharmacy Act 1948 in Gujarat State Pharmacy Council on the date of advertisement.
Age : should not exceed above 35 years as on date of Advertisement
Find more info on Next Page ...
Job Profile :
- To execute duties for establishment & working of online / offline continuous
- To prepare study materials, course contents etc. for Refresher Course and to
prepare proposals for various projects and execution thereof.
- Salary upto Rs. 25,000/- per month
- The appointment will be purely on contractual basis for 11 months.
- Candidates should have strong analytical skills, problem solving ability, good
written and verbal communications skill, positive attitude and team spirit.
- To execute duties assigned by the Council office.
- Person has to travel extensively for official work.
1. Applications will be received on or before 31st July, 2017, by 5:00 p.m.to the office.
2. Shortlisted candidates will be informed by e-mail only.
See All Other Jobs in our Database