Recruitment for Degree in Life Sciences to work in ATPC at RCB | Emoluments upto Rs 1 lakh
Regional Centre for Biotechnology (RCB) is an institution of education, training and research established by the Govt. of India under the auspices of UNESCO to foster innovative research and education in a wide range of biotech-related sciences. RCB is situated in the NCR Biotech Science Cluster (NBSC) developed by the Department of Biotechnology, Government of India, on a 200-acre site located at Faridabad within the NCR Delhi along with other constituent institutions.
RCB is looking for dynamic, result-oriented and dedicated aspirants for the following positions in the ATPC and invites applications from suitably qualified, dynamic, result-oriented and dedicated candidates for the following contractual posts on direct recruitment/deputation. The project duration is initially for a period of approx. 3 years till March 2020.
Emoluments: Up to Rs.100,000 per month
Essential Qualification: PhD in Life Sciences / First class Post Graduate degree in Life Sciences.
Expeience: Three years’ experience with PhD, or 8 years’ experience with MSc degree, having demonstrated hands-on expertise of at least one of these technology platforms listed above. The experience in a scientific organization of repute in the area of R&D or research management only shall be counted.
Desirable: Experience in business management, or management of the intellectual property, or project management.
1) Independently create, operationalize, and manage the technology platforms assigned. 2) Create SOPs, train technical staff and manage them for efficient delivery of the technical services.
3) Conduct research on method development and provide technical advise to users in planning their experiments involving the use of the ATPC technology platforms, and help the user with data acquisition and interpretation.
4) Coordinate with the cluster/RCB infrastructure (IT, electrical, AC etc.) team and other members of the facility to ensure smooth running of the ATPC facilities
5) Troubleshoot problems with instruments with the help of authorized application scientist or engineer.
6) Help in activities related to organization of various training courses conducted on campus.
7) Provide teaching assistance to students and trainees wherever necessary.
Age limit: 50 years
Emoluments: Up to Rs.75,000 per month
Essential Qualification: First class post-graduate degree in Life Sciences with consistently good academic record and 5 years of relevant experience, or a PhD in Life Sciences with a first class post-graduate degree.
Expeience: A minimum of 5 years’ experience for a post— graduate degree holding candidate with thorough knowledge and hands-on expertise in bioinformatics, genomics, proteomics, electron and confocal microscopy, or in any of the platform technologies listed above in a scientific organization of repute. A fresh PhD with similar expertise will also be considered.
Desirable: Experience in the management of intellectual property and in the area of project management.
Find More info Go to Next Page...