The Central Council for Research in Siddha (CCRS), Chennai, an Autonomous Body under the Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India, proposes to engage the services of the following personnel on contract basis. The engagement will be initially for a period of one year. The selection will be made on the basis of Written test/Walk-in-Interview to be held as per the details given below, in the Central Council for Research in Siddha, SCRI Building, Anna Government Hospital Campus, Arumbakkam, Chennai 600 106.
Senior Research Fellow (Siddha)- One (Male)
Essential: 1.Post graduate degree in Siddha system of medicine from a CCIM recognized Institution.
2.Enrolment in the Central/State Register of Indian Medicine/Siddha as the case may be Desirable: Candidates of MD (Siddha) with specialization in Sirappu Maruthuvam (OR) with any other specialization and having experience in Varmam and Thokanam
Age limit : not exceeding 40 years
Remuneration : Rs 28000/- plus HRA as applicable
Place of posting : Siddha Clinical Research Unit, A&U Tibbia College and Hospital, Karol Bagh, New Delhi
Date & Time of interview : Sunday, the 17th July, 2016 Reporting time 10:00 AM
Therapist - One (Male)
Essential: 1.12th Class or equivalent qualification with Science subjects from a recognized Board or University
2. Diploma in Nursing therapy (in Indian system of Medicine with Siddha as one of the subjects) of minimum two years duration conducted by a recognized Board/ University/Institution (OR) One year Certificate course in Masseur Training in Indian System of Medicine with one year experience in a Siddha dispensary/recognized Siddha hospital. Desirable: 1.Knowledge of Hindi
Age limit : not exceeding 28 years
Remuneration : Rs 17000/- (consolidated)
Place of posting : Siddha Clinical Research Unit, Ayurveda & Unani Tibbia College and Hospital, Karol Bagh, New Delhi
Date & Time of interview : Tuesday, the 19th July, 2016 Reporting time 10:00 AM
Siddha Pharmacist -One
Essential: 1.12th Class or equivalent qualification with Science subjects from a recognised Board or University
2.Diploma in Integrated Pharmacy of two years duration conducted by a recognised Board/University/ Institution with Siddha as one of the subjects or Diploma in Siddha Pharmacy of two years duration conducted by a recognised Board/University/ Institution
Age limit : Between 18 and 27 years of age
Remuneration : Rs 16000/- (consolidated)
Place of posting : Siddha Regional Research Institute, Puducherry
Date & Time of interview : Monday, the 18th July, 2016 Reporting time 10:00 AM
GO TO NEXT PAGE FOR MORE INFO...
1. Age of the candidates will be determined as on date of interview. Age relaxable in the case of SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates as per Government Rules
2. The appointment will be initially for a period of one year in case of SRF (Siddha) and Therapist and further extendable as per need. The appointment of Siddha Pharmacist will be initially for a period of 6 months or till the joining of regular incumbent whichever is earlier.
3. The period of appointment may be curtailed or extended at any time at the discretion of the competent authority.
4. The appointment will be purely on contractual basis and it confers NO right to claim for continuation or regularization of appointment.
5. The candidates who fulfill the requirements may appear for the written test/walk-in-Interview alongwith an application in the prescribed format (SRF - Form I & Pharmacist and Therapist - Form II)
6.The candidates should bring with them the originals of all the documents/certificates etc. for verification, at the time of Interview. If the candidates are not able to produce all the requisite original certificates, they will not be allowed to appear for the written test/Interview.
7. The Competent authority reserves the right to postpone/cancel the recruitment process at any stage. The Competent authority also reserves the right to decide the method of selection - either through written test or Interview or both. The Selection Committee has the right to select or reject the application of any candidate.
8. No TA/DA will be admissible for attending the Interview.
9.The candidates should report for Interview at 10:00 AM on the stipulated date. Verification of documents will be done before the interview. No candidate will be allowed after 11:00 AM.
10.Interested candidates may, in their own interest, ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions. Ineligible candidates will not be allowed to appear for the written test/interview.
11.The number of vacancies for all the above posts is liable to vary. This is subject to change without any notice
12. Candidates are requested to see the Council's website on regular basis for any new announcement.
13. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
List of ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS to be submitted on the day of interview
(a)10th Standard or 12th Certificate or University mark sheet, which contains the date of birth or the birth certificate - for Proof of age. No other document like TC/Passport/Registration certificate will be accepted as proof of age.
(b) B.S.M.S. Degree certificate)
(c) B.S.M.S. mark sheets of all years) in case of SRF (Siddha) only
(d) MD (S) Degree Certificate)
(e) MD (S) mark sheets of all years)
(f) Diploma /Certificate, according to the qualifications specified above -in case of Siddha Pharamcist and Therapist only
(g)Experience certificate indicating clearly the name of the Organization, duration of employment (date, month & year), nature of duties, etc.
(h)Community Certificate (SC/ST/OBC)/PH certificate if age relaxation/concession is claimed-in case of OBC (Non-creamy layer), the latest certificate should be produced.
(i) NOC from the employer in case the candidate is employed in Central/State Govt./ Government Undertakings/ Autonomous Organizations/ Universities.
See All Other Jobs in our Database