Walk in interview for Assistant Professor at Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University | 13 Posts
The Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University was established at Nanded by bi-furcating the Marathwada University, Aurangabad on 17th September 1994, the day on which in 1948 Hyderabad State was liberated from rule of the Nizam. Nanded is a district headquarters as well as a holy city situated on the banks of Godavari River in southeastern part of Maharashtra state.
Post : Assistant Professor
No of Post : 13 (07-Unreserved, 02-SC, 01-ST, 1- VJ(A),2-OBC)
Specialization: Pharmaceutics/ Pharmaceutical Chemistry/ Pharmacology/ Quality Assurance /Pharmacognosy
QUALIFICATIONS ASSISTANT PROFESSOR
1.A basic degree in pharmacy (B. Pharm.).
2. Registration as a pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948, as amended from time to time, including any succeeding enactments.
3.First Class Master’s Degree in appropriate branch of specialization in Pharmacy.
1. Teaching, research industrial and / or professional experience in a reputed organization; and
2.Papers presented at Conferences and / or in refereed journals.
Tenure of post: up to the 30th April 2017
SALARY FROM UNIVERSITY FUND: Salary Rs. 24,000 (Fixed pay)
Walk in Interview : Date 3rd August 2016 Time 11.00 a.m onwards
Venue of Interview: Management Council Hall, Main Building, Administrative Wing, Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University, Vishnupuri, Nanded - 431 606
Note : Candidate should report on 10.00 A.M. strictly
1. Reservation for Physical Handicapped person/s will be as per the State Government norms.
2. Reservation for Women will be as per the State Government norms.
3. A relaxation of 5% may be provided at the graduate and master’s level for the Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / Differently-abled (Physically and visually differently-abled) categories for the purpose of eligibility and for assessing good academic record during direct recruitment to teaching positions. The eligibility marks of 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and the relaxation of 5% to the categories mentioned above are permissible, based on only the qualifying marks without including any grace mark procedures.
4. A relaxation of 5% may be provided, from 55% to 50% of the marks to the Ph.D. Degree holders, who have obtained their Master’s Degree prior to 19th Sept., 1991.
5. Relevant grade which is regarded as equivalent of 55% wherever the grading system is followed by a recognized university shall also be considered eligible.
6. The period of time taken by candidates to acquire Ph.D. Degree shall not be considered as teaching / research experience to be claimed for appointment to the teaching positions.
7. Applicants for Assistant Professors are to provide documentary evidence to the effect that the Ph.D. was awarded as per UGC Regulation, 2009.
8.Candidates applying for more than one post should submit separate application for each post.
9. University reserves the rights to reduce or increase the number of posts & to fill up or not to fill up any of the advertised posts, without assigning any reasons.
10.University reserves the rights to decide criteria / procedure for short listing of the candidates.
11.Candidates belonging to reserved categories, as notified by the State Government of Maharashtra and also belonging to specific reserved category from Maharashtra State will alone be considered for reserved posts.
12. As per G.R. dated 29-03-1997 the reservation in favour of VJ (A), NT (1), NT (2) & NT(3) will be interchangeable if the candidate/s not available from required category, Hence, candidate belongs to all categories (i.e VJ(a), NT(1), NT(2) & NT(3) ) can apply for the concerned reserved post.
13.Preference will be given to Sports person as per provision under Maharashtra State Govt.
Find more info on Next Page...
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.