Office of the Chief Medical and Health Officer - Sehore requires Pharmacists | 5 Posts
Applications are invited through walk-in interview for post of pharmacist appointed on contract basis at the district level under National Rural Health Mission.
No.of post: 5 (ST- 3, Male- 1, Women- 1Gen.)
(1) Diploma in Pharmacy from any recognized University / Institute.
(2) B.Pharm/ M. Pharm / M.Sc. (Pharmacy) degree will be preferred.
(3) computer related qualification from Recognized university/ institution (AICTE) will be accepted.
(4) priority will be given to candidates with at least 02 years work experience in drug storage / distribution of any government department.
(5) The applicant are natives of Madhya Pradesh.
(6) Applicants shall be registered in only MP. Pharmacy Council.
Age Limit: Minimum age 18 to 40 and not more than 45 years for women candidate.
Monthly Salary: Rs. 15000/-
Applicant’s are required to submit prescribed application form with Photo and photocopy of documents such as academic qualification, scoresheet of 10 +2 certificate, caste certificate, registration papers of the original, (contract bond Medical Officer for the completion certificate), experience certificate, computer skills attested by a Gazetted Officer.
Last Date: 11.08.2014
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.