Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University is Chhattisgarh's largest and oldest institution of higher education, founded in 1964, and named after the first chief minister of erstwhile Madhya Pradesh. The University has a sprawling campus in the western part of the capital of Chhattisgarh, Raipur. The campus of University is spread in 207 acres of land. There are Twenty-Nine teaching departments in the University. Out of which six departments buildings have been constructed recently. A variety of self financed courses have been initiated in some departments. The total number of employees is 700, who provide the administrative support at different levels.
Application are invited on plain paper for appointment of Contract Assistant Professor in the University. Application must include details of UG, PG, M.Phil. Ph.D. NET/SLET/GATE and Experience of Teaching with attested testimonials and certificates
Post: Assistant Professor - Department of Pharmacy - 2 posts
No of post: 02(1 STBL, 1 SCCF)
As per UGC norms
1. Salary fixed pay Rs. 18840/- per month & as revised from C.G. Government time to time.
2. Candidates belonging to SC. ST & OBC of other state will be treated as Unreserved.
3. These appointments are purely temporary term appointment or on contract basis for one academic session, on satisfactory work it can be extended for one more session.
or till regular appointment on the post whichever is earlier.
4. The Selection criteria for the contract appointment will be as per University regulations 122.
5. Persons appointed under contract basis will not be entitled for pension or any other benefits, like regular employees of the University,
6. The University reserves right to fill or not to fill any post advertised in this advertisement.
7. If any dispute arises regarding this advertisement the decision of the Kulapati shall be final.
Last date for receipt of applications 14-07-2014 by Registered Speed post only.
See All Other Jobs in our Database