National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER) is a national level institute in pharmaceutical sciences with a proclaimed objective of becoming a centre of excellence for advanced studies and research in pharmaceutical sciences. The Government of India has declared NIPER as an Institute of National Importance. National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER - Raebareli) is an autonomous body which has been established under the aegis of the Department of pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers, in the Government of India, to provide leadership in pharmaceutical Sciences and other related areas. It admits students for M.S (Pharm), programmes in Medicinal Chemistry, Pharmaceutics, Pharmacology & Toxicology and Regulatory Toxicology every year. Ph.D programmes in Medicinal Chemistry, Pharmaceutics and Pharmacology & Toxicology started from 2017.
Applications are invited for the position of ONE Junior Research Fellow to work in the SERB sponsored project entitled “Designing of senolytic agents for the treatment of Alzheimer’s disease” under the supervision of undersigned. The Position is temporary and is available immediately upto three years (based on candidate's performance each year).
Post : Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Duration : 3 years (upto the termination of the project)
Essential Qualifications : M.S./M.Pharm./M.Sc. in Medicinal Chemistry, or in Pharmaceutical Chemistry.
Desirable Qualification : Candidate with GPAT or GATE or NET qualification and having the knowledge of molecular modeling and chemical synthesis will be preferred.
Upper age Limit : 28 yrs. The upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years in the case of SC/ST/OBC/ women and physically handicapped candidates.
Emoluments : JRF @Rs. 31,000 Rs & HRA (per month)
HOW TO APPLY
The candidates interested in the above area of research and for the above post may apply in the prescribed application form (format attached) with complete informations and attachments (certificates/documents) along with CV may be sent to the undersigned by e-mail (email@example.com) after scanning all the documents/certificates/ filled application form to Dr. Gopal Lal Khatik (Principal Investigator), latest by 30th May, 2022. The candidate also send the application form along with CV and with all photocopies of certificates/documents regarding educational qualifications, work experience etc. by post to the address of undersigned. NOTE: The envelope and the application both should clearly mention the post applied for "..JRF...".
Candidates may also note the following points :
1. NIPER Raebareli reserves the right to fix suitable criteria for short-listing of eligible candidates.
2. The project team will have the right to put any screening criteria in case large numbers of applications are received.
3. The committee also reserves right for not selecting any candidate/offering lower post in case candidates are not found suitable for the applied post.
4. Interview will be held tentatively on 10th June, 2022 at National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, Raebareli Bijnor-Sisendi Road, Sarojini Nagar, Near CRPF Base Camp, Lucknow. Only shortlisted candidates will be informed by e-mail/Mobile and no separate interview letter will be issued for the same.
5. Please note that no TA/DA will be given to the candidates called for the interview. The candidate should come along with their original certificates at 10:00 am on scheduled date.
6. A certificate of 2 dose of Vaccination needs to be submitted prior to document verification & on the day of interview at NIPER-R.
7. Selected candidate will be encouraged to apply for Ph.D. programme as per provision in the above research area after fulfilling the required criteria as per institute rules. (Applicable for JRF/SRF only).
8. The above post is purely temporary and is co-terminus with the project.
For any further information/clarification, the applicants may contact PI directly by email/phone.
Last date for receipt of application : 30th May 2022.
Dr. Gopal Lal Khatik (Principal Investigator) Assistant Professor
Department: Medicinal Chemistry
National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, Raebareli Bijnor-Sisendi Road, Sarojini Nagar, Near CRPF Base Camp, Lucknow (UP)- 226002
See All Other Jobs in our Database