CSIR-Indian Institute of Integrative Medicine (CSIR-IIIM), Jammu, one of the constituent units of the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR). CSIR is a premier multi-disciplinary R&D organization in India which is an autonomous body under the Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India. CSIR-IIIM, Jammu is engaged in high-quality research and development with a primary focus on drug discovery from natural resources.
Eligible & interested candidates are invited for ONLINE INTERVIEW (Through MS TEAMS) for the following purely temporary positions of summer internship programme under the SERB (DST) project “Evaluation and mechanistic studies of N- glycosylated 3,3’-Diindolylmethane derivatives against Leishmania donovani” (GAP-3114) tenable at CSIR-IIIM, JAMMU.
Post : Summer internship Fellow
Duration : Two months (Eight weeks)
Essential Qualifications : Candidates in the 1st or 2nd year of their Post-graduation (M.Sc./ M.Pharm./ M.Tech) or 4th year of graduation (B.Tech) from a recognized University are encouraged to apply
Desirable : Candidates with research experience in Molecular biology and Cell culture techniques will be preferred
Monthly Emoluments (Rupees) : 5000/- per month
ONLINE SELECTION PROCEDURE
1. Application (Google form) for this position can be filled online in the Google Form using following links. forms.gle/UZJYdTZsYHHCb8At9 Filled in Google Form should be submitted by or before 12.05.2022 (Thursday) up to 5:00 PM.
2. Google Form submitted after the scheduled date and time i.e. 12.05.2022 (Thursday) upto 5 PM shall not be entertained for Online Interview.
3. Only eligible candidates shall be accessed for the online viva-voce on the date of Online Interview. The list of eligible candidates and dates for Online Interview will be displayed on CSIR-IIIM Website iiim.res.in by evening on 13.05.2022 (Friday) (5.30 PM).
4. The applicant should fill Google Form using following link. The applicant should fill separate Google Form for each position code.
5. The shortlisted candidates have to be available on the date of Online Interview from 9.30 A.M. onwards and will be called anytime during the allotted time period (should there be any change, they will be informed accordingly).
6. Eligible/shortlisted candidate shall attend the Online Interview through Video Conferencing on Microsoft Teams.
7. The viva-voce in respect of eligible/shortlisted candidates shall be conducted online through Video Conferencing on Microsoft Teams However, if a large number of candidates apply, the Screening Committee may re-visit the screening criteria and shortlist the candidates for Online Interview in proportion to the available vacancies.
8. Candidate has the option to interact in English/Hindi before the Selection Committee.
9. To avoid any inconvenience, only those candidates who strictly fulfil the eligibility criteria and possess the degrees/mark sheets in the aforesaid subjects should apply for the Online Interview.
10. Upon selection/empanelment, the original documents including eligibility qualification, age and relaxation will be verified, if any discrepancy is found, the selection/empanelment shall stand cancelled.
11. Along with the Google form, candidates are also requested to submit one recommendation Letter forwarded/endorsed by the head of the institute/department where the candidate is currently studying (to be sent directly to email@example.com).
12. Institute is not liable to provide accommodation to the selected candidate. However, upon the approval of the competent authority accommodation on paid basis may be provided-subjected to availability.
Last Date to Apply Online : 12.05.2022 (Thursday) upto 5 PM.
See All Other Jobs in our Database