The CSIR-Institute of Himalayan Bioresource Technology, Palampur is one of the National Institutes under the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research which is an autonomous body working under the Department of Scientific and Industrial Research, Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India. It is spread over 226.1 acres of land with the backdrop of snow-covered peaks of Dhauladhar Range in salubrious climate. The Institute is engaged in research and technology development programmes with a mission to discover, develop and commercialize processes and products from Himalayan Bioresources using cutting edge science and technology.
Post : Project Associate-1
CSIR-lnstitute of Himalayan Bioresource Technology, Palampur invites applications from the eligible and interested candidates for the following positions on purely temporary basis and co-terminus with the duration of the project as detailed below
Project(s) Title & (Project Number) : “The Himalayan Center for High-throughput Computational Biology (HiCHiCoB)-BIC” (GAP-0282)
Stipend (Per Month) [Consolidated] : Rs. 25,000/-p.m. + HRA
Maximum Age (as on last dale of receipt of application) : 35 years As on 06-04- 2022
Essential Qualification : MSc. Bioinformatics
Desirable Qualification : Expertise in NGS data analysis and machine/Deep learning
Tenure of the project upto : 29-09-2026
The number of positions as advertised may vary depending upto the suitability of candidates and access needs of the candidates in the project. The online applications should reach through prescribed e.mail ID shown against the position on or before 06th April, 2022 All the applications will be scrutinized by the duly constituted Screening Committees and all the recommended candidates will be interviewed over Video Conferencing. The date of online interview will be informed separately.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS :
1. All interested candidates shall have to fill up application form (only as per the format annexed) and send in a single pdf file only through prescribed e.mail ID shown against the position. Please do not attach any documents with application form.
2. The candidates who want to apply for more than one positions need to apply separately for each position.
3. In case of selection, the information provided by the candidate in his/her proforma attached shall be verified from the original documents. In case any information provided found false or wrong the offer of engagement shall straightway liable to be cancelled.
4. Incomplete applications, late received applications, applications received through any other mode & applications for multiple posts in a single application form would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
5. All applicants must fulfill all the essential requirements of the position(s) and as well as other conditions stipulated in the advertisement as on 06th April, 2022.
6. It is compulsory for all the applicants to fill up all the columns of the proforma very carefully before submission. No other format/ proforma of application shall be accepted.
7. In case of Universities/Institute awarding CGPA/SGPA/OGPA grades etc., candidates are requested to convert the same into percentage based on the formula as per their university/institute.
8. The subject for the e mail must be “Application for the position of (Position Code ).
How to apply:
Step-1: Download the application proforma annexed with the advertisement.
Step-2: Fill up all the columns of application proforma very carefully in own handwriting.
Step-3: Scan completely duly filled application form in PDF format, and
Step-4: Send on specified e mail with mentioning subject as “Application for the position of............(Position Code)
(Candidates must keep in mind that if they want to apply for more than one position(s), they need to apply separately for each position)
These positions are purely temporary and co-terminus with the duration of the projects. There will be no right implicit or explicit for regular position for any post in CSIR-IHBT, Palampur (H.P.) whatsoever.
The decision of the Director, CSIR-IHBT, Palampur shall be final for engagement of above mentioned positions in CSIR-IHBT, Palampur
Note: 1. Result awaited candidates are not eligible for apply.
2. No interim enquiry or correspondence will be entertained.
E.mail address to whom application to be sent by the applicant : email@example.com
See All Other Jobs in our Database