Piramal Healthcare Limited A major force in the pharmaceuticals and healthcare segment, Piramal Healthcare Limited, incorporating Healthcare Solutions and Pharma Solutions, has an unequivocal vision to become the most admired pharmaceutical company, with leadership in market share and profits.
Post : Executive Production - (220000Q1)
• To maintain department cleanliness.
• To Coordinate, Monitoring and controlling of departmental activities as per 21 CFR Part 111 and all applicable regulations.
• To get optimum productivity within specified quality by effective utilization of available resources so as to deliver the product as per market requirement.
• To train workmen and subordinates.
• Responsible for providing quality product and maintaining quality system of company.
• Ensuring avoidance of breach of data integrity at all the levels.
• Ensuring implementation of effective sanitation activities at all the levels.
• To determine internal and external QEHS issues as well as needs and expectations of relevant interested parties and monitor the same
• To implement QEHS policy & objectives
• Ensure use of PPE.
• To identify & communicate incidents, QEHS non-conformities, investigate and take corrective actions on the same.
• To ensure work permit system during maintenance activities.
• To implement QEHS continual improvement projects at site and monitor.
• To ensure disposal of waste
• To ensure participation and consultation of worker
• To allocate manpower.
• To check and monitor the Manufacturing and Packing activities in the department.
• To do in process checks and update departmental records.
• Intimate material shortages to planning department.
• To report incident to Human resources and safety department.
• To make a plan of manpower requirement to meet the expected output and delivery schedules under the guidance of HOD.
• To utilize man, machine and material including natural resources like Electricity, Water, Steam and Compressed air to get higher productivity.
• To ensure proper segregation of material, quality of products, cleanliness of machines, walls, flooring, ceiling, windows and scrap area.
• To co-ordinate with QA, QC, Stores, HR, IT, EHS and ENGG. Department.
• To ensure that preventive maintenance of the machines done by maintenance department.
• To ensure compliance to internal and external audits.
• To impart training to the workmen and operators for GMP, Personal Hygiene and SOP’s, packing Processes and Company Policies.
• To made SAP entries.
• To ensure compliance to Safety Measures.
• Implementation and Documentation of ISO 9001:2015, ISO14001:2015, ISO 45000:2018 and FSSC 22000.
• Authorized to prevent improper workplace conditions.
• Authorized for reporting of Hazards, Incident, accidents and near miss.
• Authorized to prepare OH&S performance document.
Bachelor degree in Pharma
Qualification : B.Pharm
Location : Maharashtra-Mahad
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
End Date : 20th April, 2022
See All Other Jobs in our Database