Ambe Durga Education Society was established in the year 1997. The trust got registration certificate under society’s registration act 1860 and Bombay Public Act 1950. The registration numbers are MAH-663/1997 and F-14563 respectively. ADES has been constituted by great visionary Hon’ble Shri Vitthalrao alias Dadasaheb Balpande with vision to provide basic and higher education to socially and economically backward communities. To achieve this noble goal, ADES has started Dadasaheb Balpande College of Pharmacy (DBCOP), in the year 2006 offering B.Pharm. course and Dadasaheb Balpande College of Diploma in Pharmacy (DBCDIP) in 2015-16.
Applications are invited for the following full time Non-Granted vacant posts.
Subject : M. Pharm in Quality Assurance
Professor - 01 (Open- 01)
Nature of Post : Full Time
Subject : M.Pharm in Regulatory Affairs
No. of Post (s)
Professor- 01 (Open- 01)
Associate Professor- 01 (Open- 01)
Assistant Professor- 01 (Open- 01)
Assistant Professor : B.Pharm. and M.Pharm. in the relevant specialization with First Class or equivalent in any one of the two degrees.
Associate Professor :
1) Ph.D. degree in the relevant field and First class or equivalent at either Bachelor’s or Master’s level in the relevant branch AND
2) At least total 6 research publications in SCI journals / UGC / AICTE approved list of journals. AND
3) Minimum of 8 years experience in teaching and / or research and / or industry of which at least 2 years shall be post Ph.D.
1) Ph. D. degree in relevant field and First class or equivalent at either Bachelor’s or Master’s level in the relevant branch. AND
2) Minimum of 10 years of experience in teaching / research / industry out of which at least 3 years shall be at a post equivalent to that of an Associate Professor. AND
3) At least 6 research publications at the level of Associate Professor in SCI journals/UGC/AICTE approved list of journals and at least 2 successful Ph.D. guided as Supervisor / Co- supervisor till the date of eligibility of promotion. OR At least 10 research publications at the level of Associate Professor in SCI journals/UGC/ AICTE approved list of journals till the date of eligibility of promotion.
Note : -
1) For the Candidates from Industry Profession the experience shall be at managerial level equivalent to Professor grade is required.
2) (i) Working experience in public sector undertaking is preferred. However private sector can also be considered provided the Industry has a successful continuous standing of at least 10 years.
(ii) The experience can be considered only after production of certificate (experience) issued by competent authority.
(iii) The area of opration of Industry shall be related to the relevant field of discipline.
(iv) The experience certificate shall include work profile, designation and duration of service.
(v) 50 % of the total service rendered in industries shall be considered as an equivalent to teaching experience provided total experience is at least 10 years and above
The application may be made on a plain paper/prescribed proforma & addressed to the Principal/Dean/Director on the address given below on or before dated 31-03-2022 alongwith a crossed postal order of Rs 100 /- drawn in the favour of the Principal/Dean/Director and certified copies of the relevant certificates/ testimonials towards substantiation of eligibility in terms of academic qualifications.
Those who are in employment shall route their applications through their parent employer, furnishing an advance copy of the same to the Principal. However, it shall be binding for the applicant to furnish the ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the parent employer on or before the date of interview.
Last Date of Application : 31-03-2022
Dadasaheb Balpande College Pharmacy, Near Swami Samarth Dham Mandir, Besa Tal.- Nagpur City, Dist.- Nagpur - 440037
Run by Name of Society : Ambe Durga Education Society, Manoj Bhavan, Somalwada, Wardha Road, Nagpur - 25
See All Other Jobs in our Database