DHFWS Panipat invites application for filling up of various schemes of NHM Ayush programme District Panipat purely on contract basis initially up to 31/3/2022 or up to the date approved in NHM Haryana ROP 2021-22, whichever is earlier. The number and details of posts are as under.
Post : Ayurvedic Pharmacist
No of Post : 1(UR) for PHC Kawi
Qualification and Experience : Two year Diploma in Ayurvedic Pharmacy from any recognized university/institution or Board or faculty of Indian System of Medicine established by law in India and recognized by the Government.
10+2 Examination should be passed with Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
Hindi/Sanskrit up to Matric.
Age:- Up to 42 years. (As on 28.02.2022)
Entry level Pay/Remuneration :- 11170/- (per month)
1. The applicant should apply on prescribe Application Performa available from the O/o District Ayurvedic Officer Room No:- 31, Behind ESI Hospital, Civil Hospital Panipat or can be downloaded from District Administration website:-panipat.gov.in and nhmharyana.gov.in
2. If a candidate applies for more than one post, he/she shall have to apply on separate application form.
3. Filled applications complete in all respects along with photocopies of all relevant certificates (proof of Education qualification, Experience, present permanent residence and caste/category certificate issued by appropriate authorities is must) should reach in the office of District Ayurvedic Office, Room No. 31, Behind ESI Hospital, Civil Hospital Panipat by dated:-24/03/2022 , 5:00 PM, by speed/registered post or by hand. This Office will not be responsible for any postal delay.
4. Number of Posts can be increased/ decreased or can be completely withdrawn without any prior information or corrigendum.
5. Wrong/ incomplete information will attract the disqualification and his/ her candidature will be rejected straightaway without any information/ notice.
6. No TA/DA will be paid for attending interview and tests etc.
7. Preference will be given to the local candidates of District Panipat.
List of Documents for proof of Address (Residential Proof and not lessthan 3 months old)
2. Election Card ID Card
3. Ration Card with Address
4. Bank Passbook/Post Office Passbook
5. Cast and Domicile Certificate with address and the photo issued by State Govt.
6. Parivar Pehchan Patra
7. Electricity Bill (Not Older than Last three months)
Note:- Any of the above three documents (Sr.No 1 to 7) most be attached with applicant form.
8. Weightage of additional marks will be given to the candidate with relevant higher qualification.
9. Relevant post qualification Experienced candidates fron any state Govt./Semi Govt./UT/any other Govt, board/Corporation, worked on full time basis will be given weightage .
10. Reservation of post will be as per Haryana Govt, rules.
11. Date and venue for Proficiency/written and Computer test & Interview will be intimated on applicant's E-Mail ID/ Mobile no. and on website :- panipat.gov.in only
12. Written test/Screening test will comprise question according to the post.
13. The candidature of the candidate will be purely provisional for all the posts and will be subject
to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility condition. If at any stage before or after the written test/computer test/lnterview/joining duty, it is found that candidate does not fulfill any of the eligibility criteria or information furnished by the candidate is incorrect or false,
his/her candidature for the post shall stand cancelled without any notice and any reference and will be removed from service (where applicable)
14. Any Degree/Diploma/Certificate required as per education qualification will be valid only if
has been obtained from recognized university/board/lnstitution/council.
15. Recruitment/appointment will be done as per the latest guidelines/policy, issued by the competent authority.
16. Candidates are required to bring Blue/Black Ball Pen for attempting of the written test, Mobile Phone or any other Electronic ltem(s) will not be allowed to carry during the screening Test & interview.
17. Candidates are instructed to visit website panipat.gov.in regularly for any update/change /corrigendum (If any), as no separate communication will be sent for this.
18. This office reserves the right to cancel the whole recruitment process at any time at any stage without assigning any reason(s) to the candidates.
19. The candidate must bring their own complete original documents, one set of attested documents of Qualification on the date of Walk-In-Interview like (Basic & Experience certificate etc.) Residence Proof any three out of these( i.e. as given in point No:- 7 above which are attached with application form) & two passport size self attested photographs.
20. Guidelines issued in NHM Service by Laws shall be referred for instructions regarding age, salary and other service benefits. Any other clarification may be sought from O/o Civil Surgeon Office, Panipat.
Last date for submitting of duly filled application form is 24/03/2022 up to 05:00 PM in the office of Distt Ayurvedic Office Room no.31 behind ESI Hospital Civil Hospital Panipat by hand or by Registered or Speed Post.
See All Other Jobs in our Database