The National Institute of Biologicals (NIB) had been set up in 1992. NIB is an apex autonomous institute under the administrative control of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (MoHFW), Government of India. The Institute is located at A-32, Sector-62, NOIDA, Uttar Pradesh in an area of 74,000 Sq. M. The Institute is performing primary statutory function of Quality Control of Biologicals e.g. Insulin, erythropoietin, blood products, diagnostic kits e.g. HIV, HBV, HCV, therapeutic monoclonal antibodies like Trastuzumab and Rituximab used in cancer treatment etc. in accordance with provisions of Drugs & Cosmetics Act 1940 and Rule 1945 amended from time to time. The Immunodiagnostic kit Laboratory of the Institute is a WHO Collaborating Centre for Quality Control of HIV, HCV, HBsAg and Syphilis In-Vitro Diagnostic Assays and Support Cell for WHO Pre-Qualification Programme for In-Vitro Diagnostics.
Post : Bench Biologist
Applications are invited for the following Contractual manpower Purely on contract basis for NIB.
Educational Qualification & Experience : MSc in Microbiology / Pharmacology / Bio-Chemistry / Biotechnology / Molecular Biology/ M.Pharma / B.Tech or allied Biological Sciences or equivalent from a recognized University with 60% Marks.
Remuneration : Rs.42000/-
Age : Up to 30 Years
1. The competent Authority reserves the right to make any amendment, cancellation and changes in this advertisement in whole or in part without assigning any reason.
2. The above Age limit is relaxable in case of candidate having higher qualification & relevant experience.
3. The contract appointment is a temporary nature and can be terminated by giving not less than one month notice on either side at any time without assigning any reason.
4. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. It is not obligatory on the part of Institute to call for interview every candidate who possesses the essential qualification. The competent Authority reserves the right to reject any or all applications received without assigning any reasons or giving notice.
5. Interested candidate send their resume at the following email
6. Email : firstname.lastname@example.org / Rajdhanienterprises338@gmail.com
7. No resume will be entertained directly forwarded to NIB.
See All Other Jobs in our Database