Recruitment process for vacant posts under Dhule, Malegaon and Nashik Municipal Corporation coming under Nashik Circle under National Civil Health Mission.
Post : Pharmacist
No of Post : SC-01
Essential Educational Qualification : B.Pharma/ D.Pharma with Registration with 1 year Experience in Govt. Health Sector
Salary per Month : Rs. 17,000 pm
Terms and Conditions :
1) The honorarium mentioned before the post is a combined honorarium and no other allowances will be payable.
2) According to the ruling of General Administration Department, Ministry of Mumbai dated 25th April 2016, the last date for application will be minimum age of 18 years and maximum age of 38 years for open category and 43 years for backward class. The maximum age limit for Medical Officers (MBBS), Specialists, Specialists will be 70 years. The maximum age limit for other patient care related posts in the campaign (e.g. Nurses, Superintendents, Technicians, Counselors, Pharmacists, etc.) will be 65 years. Candidates aged 60 years and above will be required to attach a certificate of physical fitness from the District Surgeon along with the application.
3) All the above posts are of contract nature and consolidated honorarium and will be filled for a period of eleven months or less. Or posts will be terminated at any time without prior approval.
4) Application fee of Rs.150 / - for open category and Rs.100 / - for reserved category should be submitted in the form of demand draft with the name of "DDHS NASHIK".
5) The above mentioned posts are not state government posts but are purely contract posts. There will be no claim or claim regarding the terms and conditions as per the government service and the government service rules are not applicable for this post.
6) If the Central / State Government rejects the relevant posts, the service of the candidate will be terminated immediately without any prior notice.
7) The applicant should be physically and mentally fit for the post concerned and no criminal case should be filed against the applicant.
8) Candidates should clearly mention the name of the post they are applying for and the category (caste category) for the post as per social reservation. If the application has been submitted by the backward class candidates from the reservation, but the application is not as per the above format, the application of the candidates will not be accepted.
9) Candidates applying from reserved category are required to attach caste certificate of that category. Candidates without caste certificate will not be considered. Such candidates will not be able to avail the benefits of the reserved category.
10) It will be mandatory for the selected candidates to report to the place of appointment within 7 days from the date of receipt of the appointment order, otherwise their appointment order will be terminated and the next candidates on the waiting list will be appointed.
11) For the post of Medical Officer, Specialist, etc., it will be mandatory to attach a valid registration certificate from the same council along with the application, otherwise the candidate will be disqualified. 12) The validity of the registration with the council or any other documents should be in the current period. However, applications of candidates who do not have a medical certificate will be disqualified.
13) The applicant shall not be required to seek relocation as per his convenience during the contract period.
14) Applicants should accurately record their current mobile number and e-mail ID on their application. Care should also be taken to ensure that it remains in good condition till the recruitment process is completed.
15) During the recruitment process you have to be present for the interview at your own cost. Also no honorarium or travel expenses will be payable for this attendance.
16) The application form has been published along with the advertisement.
17) Candidates will not be able to complain as the application is incomplete and partially filled and if the required documents are not attached then the entire responsibility will remain with the candidates.
18) along with the application in the prescribed form 1) Proof of age 2) Degree / Diploma final year certificate (Note: Not all year certificates should be submitted) 3) Marks 4) Council Registration Certificate (As Applicable) 5) Work experience certificate in government institution only Photocopied attachments of the documents should be attested and attached along with the original documents for verification.
19) Candidates who have been selected will have to submit Rs.100 / - on bond paper when the contract is accepted.
30/06/2022 to to 14/07/2022, except for holidays, during office hours, the application should be submitted directly or by post in the prescribed form as mentioned above at the concerned Municipal Corporation. Please note that applications received online or by e-mail will not be considered.
Time and time of live interview
Every Tuesday during office hours (excluding office holidays) at 11:30 am (until vacancies are filled)
Venue : Medical Health Officer's Office, Department of Health, National Urban Health Mission Office (Old Building), Dhule Municipal Corporation, Dhule 424001
See All Other Jobs in our Database