National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, Guwahati (NIPER-G) is an autonomous institute of National importance and the first national pharma institute in NE India set up by the Department of Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, Govt. of India by an act of parliament, to impart high quality Education & Research in the area of Pharmaceutical Sciences.
Post : Scientific Officer
The Institute intents to fill the following project positions through physical/ on-line interview initially for a period of 6 months, which may be further extended based on the performance :
Fellowship : Rs. 50,000/- consolidated
Qualifications and Experience : Essential: PhD in Chemistry / Life Sciences with 3 years of work experience Desirable: Knowledge of research methodologies and competency in operating high-end equipment’s related to analytical chemistry and life-sciences like HPLC, LCMS & GC, basics of IPR, procurement procedures in government sector. Work Experience of industry/ creation of technology based start-up /post-doctorate, outsourcing and collaborative research works, organizing events. Demonstrated quality: Good communication skills, understanding the requirements of start-ups.
Max. Age limit : 40 years
a. Managing scientific works for the incubation centre, as assigned from time to time.
b. Helping the incubatees in planning and conduction of scientific experiments.
c. Coordination with the laboratories for utilization of their facilities to support the incubatees.
d. Giving inputs for the preparation of documents for the incubation centre, related to scientific works.
e. Assist as a team member in conduction of the events of the incubation centre as and when required.
f. Keeping records/SOPs/LOG BOOKS of the equipment uses of innovators/ incubatees related with incubation centre work.
g. Periodic calibrations of the equipment’s of the incubation centre.
h. Keeping the documents of maintenance contracts, warranties of the equipment’s, periodic assessment of the need of the necessity of maintenance work, estimation of cost of maintenance and initiating the process for execution of the maintenance works.
i. Prior assessment of the requirements of consumables in the incubation centre and informing to the incubation manager.
j. Assisting the incubation manager, if any external personnel visit the incubation centre for inspection.
k. Helping the incubatees to set up their lab.
l. Any other work assigned by the Incubation Manager from time to time.
1. Candidates of Indian Nationality can only apply for these posts.
2. Age relaxation is applicable as per Govt. of India rules.
3. Interested candidates are invited to apply using the prescribed format only, available on the website (niperguwahati.ac.in) from 06.04.2022 to 20.04.2022. It is mandatory to fill the application online and no other form of application will be entertained. Candidates are requested to arrange the softcopies of all the required documents before filling the application.
4. Candidates should read carefully the requisite minimum essential qualifications, age and eligibility, experience criteria etc. laid down in the advertisement before applying for the above post. Since all the applications will be screened on the basis of data submitted by the candidate in the online application form, the candidates must satisfy themselves of the suitability for the position to which they are applying. If at any stage during the recruitment and selection process, it is found that candidates have furnished false or wrong information, their candidature will be rejected.
5. Application once submitted cannot be altered / resubmitted, under any circumstances. Further, no request with respect to making changes in any data/ particular entered by the candidate in the application will be entertained, once the application is submitted successfully by Email.
6. Incomplete application or those without relevant supporting documents (self-attested copies of Date of birth/Degrees/ Certificates/ Mark sheets/Experience Certificates/documents, etc.) will be rejected.
7. On the recommendation of the Screening/Selection Committee, the competent authority may relax all or any of the requirements related to age and experience in exceptionally meritorious cases.
8. Fulfillment of qualifications and experience is an essential requirement. As stated, the Institute is free to set the benchmark and call only the eligible candidates for the on-line interview. Further, NIPER Guwahati also reserves the right NOT to fill any of the post advertised, in the event or exigency so decided.
9. Intimations will be sent only by E-mail/host on the website as per the details mentioned in the Application form.
10. The incumbents will be primarily posted at the campus of NIPER-Guwahati, but may require extensive travelling as per necessity.
11. In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation of clauses in any version of this Advertisement other than English, the English version available on the NIPER-G Website shall prevail.
12. CANVASSING IN ANY FORM MAY LEAD TO CANCELLATION OF CANDIDATE
13. All appointments shall be on contract of one year or less if the project is terminated earlier. The appointments are against the temporary project positions and will not continue in any circumstances beyond the duration of the said project. Any subsequent contract in the project or another project will be fresh appointment. The appointment in the outside funded project does not give project staff any claim whatsoever for appointment/regularization against any Institute post.
14. Age will be calculated as on the last date of application i.e. 20-04-2022.
15. List of the Shortlisted candidates will be displayed on the Institute website.
16. In-case of physical interviews only, a negative COVID-19 RTPCR report (Not older than 72 hours) along with a certificate of 2 dose of Vaccination needs to be submitted at the venue of interview.
17. In-case of online interviews only, the link for the online interviews will be sent to the shortlisted candidates individually, a day before the interview.
Advt. No: NIPERG/Project/2022/April/1
Last Date : 20.04.2022
See All Other Jobs in our Database