Apollo pharmacy is a leading retail chain of pharmacy and is a unit of - Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Ltd. - Asia's largest healthcare group. Our growing Retail Pharmacy network touches lives across the length and breadth of India and we serve 200000+ customers a day. With over 30 years of retailing experience, customer-focused service and brand value our network spans out to 2000+ retail pharmacies through which we have been serving our customers for their healthcare needs 24x7.*
Post : Medical Representative
• To identify the potential doctors in the nearby areas of each Apollo store and meet them to promote corporate image and services offered by Apollo stores and ask them to send prescriptions.
• Establish confidence to the doctors in giving genuine medicines by honouring his prescription through prompt service with a proper bill.
• Need based fortnightly/monthly visit to the identified potential doctors.
• A tie up(preferably offering conranding prescription parts etc.) to top promising doctors who are sending and inclined to send more prescriptions to our stores.
• Cross verify the flow of prescriptions sent by the doctors to our outlets.
• Update on a regular basis to ops, team about the changing prescription habit of the doctors and ensure the availability of medicines at the respective stores.
• To take a note of the relevant feedback on the issue. Like bouncing and substitution given by the doctor and convey the same to the ops team for necessary courses for enhanced customer satisfaction.
• Coordinate and collaborate with the ops team in meeting doctors to reach out to maximum doctors.
• Coordinate with the training team to guide the store staff in entering the exact doctor name in POS, which helps in tracking the prescription pattern of every doctor.
• Priorities work plan to meet Drs who are.
B.Pharm / D.Pharm / M.Pharm / B.Sc/ M.Sc / Other + Min 3 Year Experience Medical Representative
Experience : 2 to 9 years (Medical Representative)
Qualification : Any Graduate / B.sc / M.sc/ B Pharm / M Pharm
Location : Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
End Date : 20th May, 2022
Only for male Candidate Gujarati Language Must
Apply on below mail id : email@example.com
Apollo Pharmacies Limited
See All Ph.D Alerts M.Pharm Alerts B.Pharm Alerts MBA Alerts
See All Other Jobs in our Database