IIT Hyderabad is one among the 2nd generation of IITs started by the Govt. of India. Today IITH offers 11 B.Tech programs, 1 B.Des Program, 3 M.Sc programs, 18 M.Tech programs, 1 M.Des program, 1 MA Program and 15 Ph.D. programs in all branches of engineering, science, liberal arts and design. IIT Hyderabad offers 2 years M.Tech Program to the foreign Nationals in 9 different departments. The very foundation of IIT Hyderabad is based on research and innovation. The vibrant research culture is evident from the number of patents and publications that IITH has.
Post : Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Applications are invited for the following assignment in a purely time-bound research project undertaken in the Department of Biomedical Engineering at Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad.
Name of the Research Project : Development of advanced healthy and diseased in vitro 3D glomerulus model for drug testing and understanding kidney disease mechanisms
Name of the Sponsoring Agency : DBT, Govt. of India
Duration of the Position : Three years (03)
Monthly compensation : Rs. 31,000/- +HRA/per month for 1st and 2nd years and Rs. 35,000/- + HRA for 3rd Year
Essential Qualifications : M.Tech. (Biomedical Engineering, Biotechnology or equivalent) or M.Sc. (Life Sciences, Biological Sciences or equivalent) or MS (Pharma) with 70% marks or equivalent CGPA
Skill Set : Knowledge and understanding of CAD, 3D bioprinting, molecular biology techniques, anatomy and physiology, pathophysiology, etc.
For technical information of the project, the candidate may contact the
Principal Investigator at the following address/phone:
Name : Dr. Falguni Pati (PI)
Address : Associate Professor, Department of Biomedical Engineering,
Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad, Kandi, 2
Sangareddy, Telangana, Pin-502284, India
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
• Eligible candidates should apply with their CV via email to email@example.com on or before April 26, 2022, with the subject marked as “JRF- DBT”.
• Candidates will be shortlisted for the interview based on merit and experiences and will be informed via email.
• Candidates shortlisted for the interview should appear online (link will be shared).
• Candidates should produce the originals of degree certificates (one set of photocopies), and date of birth proof along with any other relevant information (like copies of publications, awards, recommendations etc.) at the time of joining.
• Tentative date of interview – May 3, 2022
• Tenure of the JRF will be for a period of 1 year initially and can be extended based upon the performance.
See All Other Jobs in our Database