Be part of the world’s most successful, purpose-led business. Work with brands that are well-loved around the world, that strive to improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us every day. Every day, nine out of ten Indian households use our products to feel good, look good and get more out of life – giving us a unique opportunity to build a brighter future. We promote innovation, big and small, to make our business win and grow; and we believe in business as a force for good. Our brilliant business leaders and colleagues provide mentorship and inspiration, so you can be at your best.
Post : Senior R&D Designer
Superior Innovation & Project Management
• Lead formulation design & deployment work for innovations to deliver superior and consumer winning products OTIF & FTR, as per business ambition
• Lead innovation projects, convert market insights into business opportunities including designing for channels.
• Competition & trends mapping. Lead innovations based on latest market trends in skin care/cleansing worldwide
• In depth understanding on differential product formats including face/body cleansers – including face scrubs/masks/toners etc,
• Lead Interactions with key suppliers for 3P open innovation initiatives
• Facilitate information flow for clearances (SEAC/ environmental/ Regulatory/ competitive challenges, PR etc.)
• Product manufacturing - hardware understanding for processing of skin care & cleansing formulations. Responsible for lab, pilot & MPT batches
• Responsible to deliver Technical Transfer via PLM for the sourcing and supply chain, according to agreed quality standards
• Lead the new / alternate RM approval process working closely with suppliers and internal supply management teams
• Conduct product stability studies in coordination with packaging team.
• Analyse consumer complaints and provide feedback to Quality assurance.
• Build and maintain strong networks with cross functional (global / local brand, CMI, SC etc) and BU teams
• Responsibility will also include interfaces with senior stakeholders i.e. brand managers, R&D managers across skin category, factory/SC teams etc.
Support Required :
• Support claims at RCF. Responsible for Legal & regulatory clearances for pack claims & advertorials.
• Clinical & in vitro/ex vivo testing for tone enhancement, exfoliation, Anti-acne, skin hydration - esp in Face cleansing domain - as necessary to support claims
• Coordinate with CTI / CMI teams for consumer insights & product testing
• Lead the agenda on regulatory compliances
• Support value improvement program on Face cleanser formulations
Postgraduate in Pharmacy (M. Pharm)/Chemistry/ Cosmetic Technology.
4-6 years of skin care formulation development experience (specifically as a hands-on formulation and processing of skin care & cleansing formats)
Skill set :
• Fair understanding on ingredient chemistry, understanding of new product design and processing of personal care products with core experience & expertise in skin care & cleanser formulation development.
• Basic understanding of IPR / agreement process for projects involving exchange of confidential information.
• Ability to work independently with cross functional partners and external parties to lead the project work.
• Working knowledge of the claims challenge and substantiation process.
• Basic understanding of sustainability.
• Business acumen – basic level
• Excellent Project management skills
• Excellent communication & presentation skills
Experience : 4-6 years
Qualification : M.Pharm, M.Sc
Location : Mumbai
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Skin Care
End Date : 25th February, 2023
See All Other Jobs in our Database