DRDO is the R&D wing of Ministry of Defence, Govt of India, with a vision to empower India with cutting-edge defence technologies and a mission to achieve self-reliance in critical defence technologies and systems, while equipping our armed forces with state-of-the-art weapon systems and equipment in accordance with requirements laid down by the three Services. DRDO's pursuit of self-reliance and successful indigenous development and production of strategic systems and platforms such as Agni and Prithvi series of missiles; light combat aircraft, Tejas; multi-barrel rocket launcher, Pinaka; air defence system, Akash; a wide range of radars and electronic warfare systems; etc., have given quantum jump to India's military might, generating effective deterrence and providing crucial leverage.
Post : Graduate Apprentice
Institute of Nuclear Medicine and Allied Sciences (INMAS), Delhi, under the aegis of Defence Research & Development Organisation (DRDO), Ministry of Defence is in process of recruitment of apprentices for one year training for the Financial Year-2023-2024. Applications are invited from the eligible candidates in following disciplines.
No of posts : 02
Essential Qualification : B.Pharm
Stipend per Month (in Rs.) : 9000.00
1. Candidates will be selected strictly on merit basis (percentage/marks of essential qualification).
2. A board constituted by Director INMAS for the purpose will go through the applications and shortlist the candidates as per the vacancies indicated above. Only selected candidates will be informed.
Terms & Conditions for Selection of Apprentices :
1. Candidates must have registered their names at mhrdnats.gov.in; non-registered candidates are likely to be rejected.
2. Only fresh pass-out candidates (who have passed their respective courses in the year 2020 or later) can apply. Candidates who have passed the qualifying examination earlier than 2020 are not eligible. Candidates with post-graduation degree are not eligible to apply.
3. Only those candidates who have completed their qualifying examination as regular candidates are eligible to apply.
4. Graduate / Diploma holders who had training or job experience for a period of one year or more after attaining the essential qualification are NOT eligible for being engaged as an apprentice under the act.
5. The period of training will be 12 months commencing from execution of the contract of Apprenticeship.
6. Reservation will be applied as per the provisions of the Apprentices Act, 1961 as amended in 1961, 1973 & 2014 and Apprenticeship Rules 1992 as amended from time to time. Applicants belonging to SC (Scheduled Caste)/ST (Schedule Tribe)/ OBC (Other Backward Classes)- Non-Creamy layer, Economically weaker section (EWS) and Person with Disability (PWD) shall produce their caste / relevant certificates in prescribed form issued by the competent authority.
7. Selected candidates have to submit the “Medical Fitness Certificate” at the time of joining.
8. The selected candidates must execute a contract for a period of one year of training as per provision of the Apprentices Act, 1961 and rules framed there under.
9. Before applying, the candidates should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in the advertisement.
10. It shall not be obligatory on the part of Institute of Nuclear Medicine and Allied Sciences (INMAS), Delhi, where training shall be imparted, to offer any employment to any apprentice after completion of period of his/her apprenticeship training.
11. Suppression of facts will lead to disqualification at any stage of the selection process.
12. Director INMAS reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of seats for apprenticeship training.
13. Canvassing or personal follow up with an intention of influencing the process of selection of apprentice by and on behalf of any candidates shall lead to immediate disqualification of the candidate.
14. Director INMAS reserves the right to withdraw/cancel the advertisement/selection process if circumstances so warrant without assigning any reason thereof.
15. The apprentices will not be provided any accommodation/transport by this establishment during the training period.
16. No TA/DA will be paid for joining, if selected.
Candidate will need to apply through Establishment (INMAS/ INSTITUTE OF NUCLEAR MEDICINE AND ALLIED SCIENCES) user id NDLNOC000005 on the Portal mhrdnats.gov.in
LAST DATE OF APPLICATION : 22 February 2023
See All Other Jobs in our Database