Lady Hardinge Medical College, which is one of India’s oldest and established medical college, is undergoing a major infrastructural change under Comprehensive Redevelopment Project to meet the modern day health needs of the patients and educational needs of the students studying here. This Medical and Nursing College was the first Medical College to be built in Delhi soon after it became the capital on being shifted from Calcutta in 1912. The foundation stone of the college was laid on 17th March 1914 and the college started in 1916. During these many years the college has produced thousands of medical graduates, postgraduates and nursing graduates and trained doctors who have contributed immensely in the field of medicine in the country and abroad.
Post : Pharmacist
Application is invited for the 01 post of Pharmacist for the National AMR Surveillance Network- LHMC site at Department of Microbiology, Lady Hardinge Medical college, New Delhi. To undertake this activity effectively and in a time bound manner, we are in search of candidate with high level of commitment and dedication towards work. Preference will be given to those having prior experience in Antimicrobial Anti consumption studies. The post is contractual and co-terminus with the programme.
Age : Below 40 yrs.
Salary : 25000/- per month consolidated
Essential qualification : 12th passed in Science subjects with Diploma / Degree in Pharmacy.
Desirable : Experience in dispensing and/or storage and dispensing of drugs in a reputed hospital or institution or in a drug store or a pharmaceutical concern.
Nature of Employment.: - Contractual
Duration of Post till 31st March 2023.
Job Location: - Department of Microbiology, Lady Hardinge Medical Collage, New Delhi
Job Duties: -
1. Perform antibiotic consumption studies and prescription studies.
2. Data analysis and discrimination of antibiotic consumption reports and responding to specific.
3. Requests concerning the database.
4. Participate in the trainings and workshop conducted by NCDC.
5. Any other duties requires under the programme as assigned by the HOD/AMR Nodal Officer.
Term and conditions
1. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
2. Mere fulfillment of the essential qualification/ experience does not guarantee selection. The decision of the selection committee regarding appointment of candidates will be final and no representation will be entertained in this regards. Selection committee reserves all rights to change the selection procedure, rules & cancellation of rules.
3. Application not submitted in prescribed format and without supportive documents shall be summarily rejected.
4. Qualification and experience should be in a relevant discipline/ field and should be from a reputed institution/ organization recognized by relevant authority. Experience shall be counted from the date of completion of minimum essential educational qualification. Age limit and experience will be considered as on the date of walk-in- interview.
5. Submission of incorrect or false information during the process of walk in interview / or Skill assessment shall disqualify the candidature at any stage.
6. Canvassing and bringing inside or outside influence in any form for short listing and employment will be treated as a disqualification and the candidate will be debarred from selection process.
7. All posts are contractual. No benefits of provident fund leave, travel concession, medical claim etc. will be considered, since the posts are purely on contractual basis. The appointment may be renewed after every specific period of time, subject to budget grant from the funding agency, satisfactory performance and programme requirement.
8. The candidate will have no right to claim for any type of permanent employment under LHMC or central govt, or continuation of his/her services in any other project.
9. Interested and eligible candidate can appear for interview/skill assessment. Interview will be held after registration and verification of documents. No candidate will be allowed to enter after the scheduled date and time.
10. Selected candidate for the interview and recruited candidate will be notification on the LHMC website.
11. Candidates appearing for walk-in-interview must bring all original certificates. (1) Educational qualification (2) Proof of date of birth (3) Experience certificates (4 ) One self attested recent passport size photograph (5) Id proof (like Aadhar/Pan card /Voter id /DL etc.) (6) One set of self attested photocopies of all documents. (7) Candidate should produce all certifications in original for verification at the time of walk- in - interview.
12. Candidate who will report after the schedule date and time will not be allowed to appear in an interview.
13. Appointments will be given as per rules and regulation of the competent authority. Any addendum/corundum in respect of above vacancies, notice shall be issued on Institutional website of lhmc-hosp.gov.in only, no separate notification shall be issued in the press.
14. The competent authority will review the work of candidate appointed on the contract basis. If the review in unsatisfactory, the competent authority reserves the right to terminate the appointment of a candidate without any prior notice.
Walk in interview/ skill assessment is scheduled for 15-02-2023, sharp at 9:30 am onwards in the department of microbiology, LHMC, R. No. 101, first floor, Lal building, Microbiology Dept., Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi.
Note:- All candidates should strictly follow the covid-19 protocols for appearing in walk-in-interview on the scheduled date and time to contain the spread of novel Corona virus ( Covid-19) inside the premises and during recruitment process.
See All Other Jobs in our Database