Assam Medical Services Corporation Limited is a Public incorporated on 22 June 2016. It is classified as State Govt company and is registered at Registrar of Companies, Shillong. Its authorized share capital is Rs. 150,000,000 and its paid up capital is Rs. 23,000,000. It is inolved in Social work activities
Post : Executive (Procurement - Drug / Quality Control)
Online applications are invited from the candidates willing to work in mission mode for engagement on contractual basis in the following positions. Candidates have to apply online in the AMSCL, Assam.
Requisite Qualification & Experience :
• Post Graduate in any Science stream from Govt. recognized Institution with minimum 5 years of experience in procurement of drugs in Govt. organization OR
• Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy from Govt. recognized Institution with minimum 2 years of experience in procurement of drugs in Govt. organization. OR
• Diploma in in Pharmacy from Govt. recognized Institution with minimum 3 years of experience in procurement of drugs in Govt. organization.
• Experience in Procurement through e-Tender desirable.
• High proficiency in written and oral English.
• Computer Computer proficiency-MS Office (word, excel, power point)
Age : Up to 50 years as on 1st January, 2023
No. of Position : 01
Remuneration per month : Rs. 30,000/-
Online application will be received till 24/01/2023. Candidates without the above qualification need not apply. The number of vacancy may vary at the time of recruitment.
The schedule of interview / selection test for the respective position will be published in the website amscl.assam.gov.in in due course of time along with the list of provisionally shortlisted candidates. All applicants are advised to visit the website accordingly. No separate individual call letter for interview/ selection test will be sent. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview/ selection test.
Instructions to be followed while filling up the Application Form
1. Register in the website.
2. Log in again with your registration id and password.
3. Fill up all the details carefully.
4. Fill up the following particulars in complete and proper manner:
• Essential Qualification
5. After filling of all the details, upload all the necessary documents.
6. After completion of the above steps, click on the submit button for final submission of the form.
7. Download the application form after final submission and take a print out of it.
8. The hard copy of the application form needs to be produced at the time of interview.
Online application will be received till 24/01/2023
See All Assam Alerts D.Pharm Alerts B.Pharm Alerts B.Sc Alerts
See All Other Jobs in our Database