Natco Pharma Limited was incorporated in Hyderabad in the year 1981 with an initial investment of INR 3.3 million. With a modest beginning of operations as a single unit with 20 employees, Natco today has five manufacturing facilities spread across India with dedicated modern research laboratories, capabilities in New Drug Development, etc.
Post : Assistant / Deputy Manager
Department : Project Management (Formulation) Department Pharma Division
Qualification : M.Pharm / B.Pharm with PMP Certification is preferable
Experience : 8-10 years
Duties & Responsibilities :
• Initiation, planning, project execution, coordinating, and tracking the project progress through its life cycle with various departments.
• Coordinate with R&D & plant functional teams to respond to regulatory queries/deficiencies.
• Work with the portfolio team for product list finalization for development and updating by analyzing the technical and commercial feasibility of the project.
• Prepare projects plan in coordination with all stakeholders and monitor them throughout the development cycle.
• Provide timely feedback and escalate concerns by conducting weekly reviews, stage gates, and & sharing updated reports to the senior management.
• Responsible for project management of deficiencies in the US and EU markets.
• Improve delivery efficiency through effective management of projects.
• Identify bottlenecks in the system and address them in time to facilitate activities for the on-time delivery of projects.
• Coordinate with plant teams for the filing activities in different markets like US, EU, and ROW markets.
• Coordinate with the plant teams for the execution of the products as per the committed timelines.
Work Location : Kothur, Hyderabad
Send your updated resume to email@example.com
See All D.Pharm Alerts B.Pharm Alerts M.Pharm Alerts M.Sc Alerts
See All Other Jobs in our Database