Delhi Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research University (DPSRU) is the first Pharmacy University in India and third in the world, established by Act 07 of 2008 State legislature of Delhi and functional from 2015. It is 100% grant-in-aid State Government University recognized under 2f and Section 22 of the UGC. The University has the legacy of 57 years starting with the D. Pharm. in polytechnic in 1964 to College of Pharmacy in 1972 and then the institute Delhi Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research (DIPSAR) in 2004 that got converted into DPSRU as it stands now. The Act, Statutes and Ordinances published by the Government of Delhi are being implemented and the administration is mentored by the General Council with Hon.’ble Lt. Governor as the Chancellor, the Board of Governors, the Academic Council and the Finance Committee having external distinguished personalities as the members.
Post : Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in a DST-SERB funded project
Applications are invited from the Indian Nationals for the followings position for the research project entitled “Exploring Natural Exosome Nanovesicles with Rotigotine as a Targeted Therapy for Parkinson Disease” The appointment will be of a temporary/contractual nature and coterminous for the maximum 36 months duration of project.
Duration : Initially for one year with the provision of extension up to further 2 year (based upon the performance)
Emoluments : Rs 31,000 + 24% HRA per month for 1st & 2nd year (JRF) and 35,000+24% HRA per month for 3rd Year (SRF)
Educational Qualifications & experience : Essential M.S.Pharm / M.Pharm / M.Tech (Pharm) (Pharmaceutics / Industrial Pharmacy) with minimum 60% aggregate or 6.75 CGPA.
Desirable : GPAT/GATE Qualified. Industrial experience, Expertise in Nano Formulation, Animal handling and HPLC or LCMS handling
Upper Age limit : 28 years The upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years in the case of SC/ST/OBC/women and physically handicapped candidates as per Govt of India norms.
1. The Pls has the discretion to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. The competent authority reserved the right to reject the candidature of any or all of the candidates without assigning any reason thereof.
2. Application once submitted cannot be altered / resubmitted, under any circumstances. Further, no request with respect to making changes in any data/ particular entered by the candidate in the application will be entertained once the application is submitted.
3. Incomplete application or those without relevant supporting documents (self-attested copies of Date of birth / Degrees / Certificates / Mark sheets/Experience Certificates/documents, etc.) will be rejected.
4. Age will be calculated as on the last date of application i.e. 11.02.2023
5. Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated through email/mobile to appear in the interview and no separate interview letter will be issued for the same.
6. Original certificates and self-attested copies of all certificates need to be presented before the interview/final selection for verification. Last date for receiving the application by email is on or before 11th February 2023.
7. Selection in project does not give the guarantee of the Ph D degree. The selected candidate may be allowed to register for PhD as per rules of DPSRU
Interested candidates are requested to send their applications strictly on the prescribed format appended below (next page), via email email@example.com along with CV and all certificates/documents regarding educational qualifications, work experience, etc, latest by 11th February 2023. Please mention "Application for the Post of JRF under SERB project” in the subject line of the email. The shortlisted candidates will be intimated by email ONLY . No TA/DA will be paid if called for interview.
See All Other Jobs in our Database