All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA) is a new up-coming Institute as Autonomous Organization under the aegis of Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India. Institute imparts postgraduate, doctoral, post-doctoral and Super-Specialty Fellowship Programmes in major streams of Ayurveda. All India Institute of Ayurveda acts as a referral hospital and a Centre of Excellence to set highest standards of education, research, patient care and also functions as a model center for international collaboration.
Post : Senior Research Fellow for International Journal of Ayurveda Research (01)
Applications are invited for recruitment of following manpower purely on contract basis for deployment in the office of All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA). New Delhi.
• Graduate in Ayurveda/BAMS or MSc (Ayurveda Medicinal Plants) or M.Pharma (Ayurveda) from a recognized university.
• Preference will be given to persons having working experience with similar desired experiences. Working knowledge of MS Office, MS Word, MS Power Point and MS Excel, MS Access would be essential.
• Basic knowledge in publications and basic computer .
• Capable of online management of journals.
• Experience in handling projects and related matters.
• At least one publication in Credit in reputed journals.
• English conversation skills.
Monthly Remuneration (INR) : Rs. 35,000/- per month + HRA as per rules
1. Selection will be made as per the prescribed norms and requirement of the job.
2. Number of vacancies may get increase or decrease as per the requirement.
3. Preference will be given to local candidates, preferably who are already working in the same/similar department of posting.
4. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the test/ interview/ joining the duty on selection.
5. Application must be submitted ONLINE only for the above post.
6. For applying, please visit the BECIL’s website becil.com. Go the ‘Careers Section’ and then click ‘Registration Form (Online)’. Please read ‘How to Apply’ carefully before proceeding to register and online payment of fee. The instruction (How to Apply) for filling up the ONLINE Application/ Registration is attached below for reference. Registration fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance. Therefore, candidate/ applicant must ensure their eligibility before applying for the post. BECIL will not take responsibility for wrong application/ ineligible condition.
7. Candidates will be informed via email / telephone for their Skill Tests/Interview/Interaction.
8. Candidates must review their application forms carefully before final submission. BECIL will not accept any request for changes to be made in the information submitted by the candidates wrongfully.
9. Only shortlisted candidates as per above eligibility criteria will be called for skill test / selection process. So please mention your complete educational qualification and work experience details in online application form. Mere filling the registration form will not confirm your suitability/selection for the post.
10. Candidates are requested to take printout of their Application Forms after online submission and retain with them for future reference.
11. Candidates who have applied earlier need not to apply again.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Candidates are required to apply online through website www.becil.com or becilregistration.in only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. (Before applying for registration candidates are advised to have their Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate/10th Certificate, Caste Certificate scanned images for upload the file size should be not more than 100kb.) If you want to apply for more than one post against the same advertisement, you need to register once only. The fee chargeable will vary according to the number of posts applied for.
2. Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new E-mail ID before applying online
3. Candidates are required to go to the website of BECIL i.e. becil.com or https://becilregistration.in and click on the link “Career”.
4. Candidates are required to follow below process for registration.
5. Registration to be completed in 7 steps :
• Step 1: Select Advertisement Number
• Step 2: Enter Basic Details
• Step 3: Enter Education Details/ Work Experience
• Step 4: Upload scanned Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate/ 10th Certificate, Caste Certificate
• Step 5: Application Preview or Modify
• Step 6: Payment Online Mode (via credit card, Debit card, net banking, UPI etc.)
• Step 7: Email your scanned documents to the Email Id mentioned in the last page of application form.
6. Candidates will have to upload scanned copy of passport color photo, signature scan copy, size of these scanned copies should be within 100 kb and in jpg/.pdf files only.
7. Only online payment of registration & application processing fees (non-refundable) is applicable. There will not be any other mode of payment of registration & application processing fee. Demand Drafts, Cheques, Money Orders, Postal Orders, Pay Orders, Banker’s Cheque, postal stamps etc., will not be accepted, towards registration & application processing fee
Category-wise registration & application processing is given below:
• General - Rs.885/- (Rs. 590/- extra for every additional post applied)
• OBC - Rs.885/- (Rs. 590/- extra for every additional post applied)
• SC/ST - Rs.531/- (Rs. 354/- extra for every additional post applied)
• Ex-Serviceman – Rs. 885/- (Rs. 590/- extra for every additional post applied)
• Women - Rs. 885/- (Rs. 590/- extra for every additional post applied)
• EWS/PH - Rs. 531/- (Rs. 354/- extra for every additional post applied)
Note : Bank and payment gateway charges on the above amount will be borne by the applicant.
8. BECIL will not be responsible for any network problems in submission of online application.
9. Candidates are advised to fill the post judiciously as per the advertisement released by BECIL. 10. All the communications be made either on registered email or registered mobile number.
11. In case of submission of any false information or false documents, action, as per rules in additional to complaint with local authorities be made, on the desecration of BECIL.
12. No candidate shall make any communication with our client.
13. Candidates are requested to enter the details in the online application format carefully. Before final submission of application, there will be a preview available to the candidates in case of modification required. After submission of the application, no modification will be permitted and fees once paid will not be refunded.
Last date for submission of application forms is 09.02.2023
Advertisement No. 256
See All Ph.D Alerts M.Pharm Alerts B.Pharm Alerts Delhi Alerts
See All Other Jobs in our Database