Legacy of Alembic Pharmaceuticals Limited (APL) dates back to over 100 years. Established in 1907 with an objective to develop and revolutionize the Pharmaceutical and Drug industry in the Indian subcontinent, Alembic Pharmaceuticals Limited today is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies in India.
Trainee OSD Formulation Manufacturing / MS&T/QA : M.Pharm - Pharmaceutics / Pharmaceutical Technology / QA
Trainee - OSD Formulation Manufacturing : B.Pharm
Trainee - API Manufacturing : M.Sc. - Organic. Analytical & Industrial Chemistry
Trainee - OSD formulation Manufacturing : Diploma - Mechanical Engg
Eligibility Criteria :
• Aggregate Percentage : Min 50% in all semesters with no active arrears / backlogs.
• Year of Passing: Pass out batch of 2020.2021 (No backlog / ATKT).
• Candidate should be ready to work in rotational shifts including night shift
• Proficient in English (written and oral communication).
Walk in Interview
Date & Day : 26-01-2022 (Wednesday) ; 27-01-2022 (Thursday)
Reporting Time :
first Batch - 10:00 AM to 11:45 AM
Second Batch -12:30 AM to 02:30 PM
Venue : Alembic Pharmaceuticals Umited,
"Sanskruti Hall", Alembic Colony,
Dpp. Bhailal Amin General Hospital,
Alembic-Gorwa Road, Vadodara, Gujarat - 390003.
• Kindly Contact Ms. Bhavna Kadam on 7096178090 to schedule your interview.
• Those candidates who are unable to attend interview, can share their updated resume on email@example.com
• Candidates who have appeared for interview in last six months are not eligible to apply.
• Precautions to be taken due to CDVID: Mandatorily wear face mask and also maintain social distancing.
See All Ph.D Alerts M.Pharm Alerts B.Pharm Alerts MBA Alerts
See All Other Jobs in our Database