The National Health Mission aims to provide services on contract basis to medical officers, cold chain technicians, drug manufacturers, staff nurses and accountants under various programs at Zilla Parishad, Aurangabad level. Accordingly, the aspiring candidates for the following services should submit their application for the following services by post or in person in the form mentioned below, excluding holidays during the office hours from the date of advertisement publication to date 19/01 / 2022. Late applications received (directly / by post) will not be considered.
Post : Pharmacist
No of Posts : 1
D.Pharm MSPC/PCI Registered in Pharmacy Council
Age limit : 38 years for Open to 43 Years reserved category
Salary : Rs 17,000/- pm
Terms and Conditions :
1) This service is of purely contractual nature and will be taken up till 31/03/2022.
2) The applicant should be physically and mentally fit for the post concerned and no criminal case should be registered against the applicant.
3) The selection process for the contract post in the table above will be based on the number of applications received. The list of eligible and ineligible candidates and other information will be made available at aurangabadzp.gov.in/, nicaurangabad.gov.in and arogya.maharashtra.gov.in
4) If the applicant wants to apply for more than one service, he should apply separately and modify the application on the condition that the amount of Demand Draft attached with the application will not be refunded.
5) Applicant should apply on A4 size blank paper which should contain the following items:
1. Name of the board / university, year passed, percentage of marks, work experience, name of the government / semi-government organization / hospital where the work has been done, name of the post for which the job has been done, duration, responsibility of the post and honorarium / salary, as well as all other information.
2. SSC attested along with the application. , H.Sc. Marks & Certificates, School Certificates, Degree Marks & Certificates, Post Graduate Degrees, Experience Certificates & Certificates, Aadhar Cards / Voting Identity Cards, 1 Passport Size Photo, Caste Certificate / Caste Validity Certificate.
3. It will be mandatory for specialists and other candidates applying for technical posts to attach the certificate of registration and updated re-registration certificate to the concerned council, otherwise the candidate will be disqualified ...
4. Chairman, Selection Committee and Chief Executive Officer, Dist. In the name of Aurangabad.
5. As this service is to be availed on contract basis, no allowance other than consolidated salary will be applicable. Also, candidates appearing for written test / interview will not get daily and travel allowance and any other allowance.
Age limit: - On the day of advertisement, the maximum age limit for the post of Medical and Specialist and termination of service will be 70 years. The maximum age for the post of Nursing and Paramedical Staff will be 65 years. It will also be mandatory to submit the medical certificate of the District Surgeon being physically and mentally fit, after which the order to start the service will be issued. The maximum age limit for other services will be 38 years for open category and 43 years for backward class. If working in National Health Mission, the age condition of 5 years will be relaxed.
Rs.500 / - for open category and Rs. 250 For backward classes It is mandatory to attach Demand Draft in the name of DISTRICT INTEGRATED HEALTH AND FAMILY WELFARE SOCIETY AURANGABAD. It should be noted that the amount of Demand Draft will not be refunded. Also write your own name on the back of Demand Draft, if there is wrong name and Demand Draft of wrong amount then the candidate will be disqualified.
See All Other Jobs in our Database