Applications are invited from aspiring candidates for the following vacancies at the Urban Health Center Wani under the National Civil Health Mission. From the date of publication of your application advertisement till 04.01.2022 at 06:00 pm. (Excluding holidays) Taluka Health Officer's Office, Tilak Chowk Wani Dist. Application forms should be submitted in person at the attached time during office hours at Yavatmal and late received (direct / by post) applications will not be considered.
Post : Pharmacist
No of Posts : 01
Qualification : D.Pharm with Registration of Maharashtra State Pharmacy Council
Salary : Rs 17,000/- pm.
Terms and Conditions
1) This appointment is in full contract form and the selected candidate will be appointed till 31/03/2022. Also, if the National Civil Health Mission Project gets approval for the above post on 2022-23, appointment will be given for next 11 months.
2) The applicant should be physically and mentally fit for the post. Also, no criminal case should be filed against the applicant.
3) The selection process for all the posts in the above table will be based on the number of applications received. Also list of eligible and ineligible candidates and other information will be made available in the office of Taluka Health Officer
4) Applicant should apply on A4 size paper and it should include
1. The application should include your name, position name, permanent residence address, telephone number, date of birth, all details of educational qualification, name of the course, name of the institution, university, year passed, percentage of marks, work experience - name of the government / semi-government institution / hospital worked, Mention the name, duration, responsibility of the post and honorarium / salary as well as all other information of the post for which the job has been done. 2. SSC in Satyaprati along with the application, H.Sc, Certificate and Certificate School Certificate, Degree Certificate (for the whole year) and Certificate, Post Graduate Degree Certificate and Certificate, Caste Certificate / Caste Validity should be submitted.
4. Candidates have to apply for different posts themselves. Free Object Certificate, 1 passport size photo should be attached with the application. Candidates should attach all the truths with the application. Bachat Bhavan in the name of Taluka Health Officer, Wani, Near Forest Office, Tilak Chowk, Wani, Tal. Wani Dist. Yavatmal PIN No 445304
5. Also experience will be required regarding the subject of the post.
6. On the day of advertisement, the maximum age limit for the post will be 38 years for the open category and 43 years for the backward class and the age limit for the post related to MBBS will be 65 years. Also, the age limit of 5 years will be relaxed for the posts related to other patient services (eg Supervisor, Pharmaceutical Officer) as well as for the employees working under the National Health Mission.
7. Promise Form A small family certificate must be attached.
8. Public Health Department As per the notification dated 27th February, 2021 of Hospital, Complex Ministry, Mumbai and Hon. Letter dated 22/11/2021.
9. According to the letter received from the Commissioner and Campaign Director, RAA Mumbai.
10. As these posts are to be filled on contract basis, no allowance other than the combined honorarium will be applicable and also the candidate coming for written examination / interview will not get daily and travel allowance and any other allowance from the office.
11. In case of insufficient availability of candidates in the reserved category as mentioned in the advertisement mentioned, taking into account the need for recruitment and implementation of the campaign within the time frame of National Health Campaign, the eligible candidates in the open category selected on waiting list for a period of 11 months will be given temporary contract appointment. Also open after receiving candidates as per reservation. The appointment of the candidate selected from the category will be canceled.
Last Date : 31-12-2021 till 5:45 pm
See All Other Jobs in our Database