Announcement regarding recruitment of contract based posts under Health and Family Welfare at Health Branch District Panchayat Navsari Urban Primary Health Center "Deendayal Dispensary" and under National Hell Mission on a temporary basis for 11 months contract based and monthly fixed remuneration with merit.
Post : Pharmacist Cum Data assistant
No of Posts : 02
Education Qualification :
• Candidate must possess degree (Bachelor of Pharmacy) from Recognized colleges/Universities.
• Candidate must have valid Registration with pharmacy council of Gujarat
Maximum age Limit : 40 years.
(1) Newly opened "Deendayal Dispensary" at Urban Primary Health Center of Health Branch District Panchayat Navsari which will be open from 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm.
(2) A para-medical staff may be retained by the medical officer as per his requirement. The entire cost will be borne by the selected doctor himself and the necessary medical examination equipment will have to be arranged by the doctor himself. No financial assistance will be available from the state government in this regard.
(3) The Medical Officer shall perform the work of checking the health of all the citizens coming in this clinic, giving necessary medicines from the clinic, bandaging etc., giving guidance to refer the patients to the nearest government hospital if required.
(4) The Chief District Health Officer, Navsari shall have the sole right to do so in case of any need to make changes in this advertisement and in the recruitment process for any reason following the recruitment process of these two posts and is not bound to give any reasons for this. Candidates with the above recognized qualifications and experience should apply in person.
Eligible candidates will have to apply within 10 days from the date of announcement (excluding Rana days) and only from 9, Po, AD. Candidate has applied for the post in Raj POAD. The name of the place should be written on the right side of the cover. As well as all the documentary evidence regarding his studies such as HSc, MBBS, BAMS of the marksheet. True copy of all marksheets related to Parsing and Pharmacist of BHMS, as well as School Leaving Certificate, Certificate of Basic Computer Information, Xerox of Aadhaar Card should be included. An application that does not include a certificate will be rejected.
Address to apply
District Health Society
3rd Floor, Health Branch District Panchayat Office,
See All Other Jobs in our Database