Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC) is an Autonomous Institution of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India. IPC is created to set standards of drugs in the country. Its basic function is to update regularly the standards of drugs commonly required for treatment of diseases prevailing in this region. It publishes official documents for improving Quality of Medicines by way of adding new and updating existing monographs in the form of Indian Pharmacopoeia (IP). It further promotes rational use of generic medicines by publishing National Formulary of India. IP prescribes standards for identity, purity and strength of drugs essentially required from health care perspective of human beings and animals.
Post : Jr. Materiovigilance Associate
Applications are invited for the following vacant post purely on contract basis at Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC), an Autonomous organization under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Ghaziabad, through Manpower Resource Outsourcing Services Providing Agency.
Age :- Not exceeding 28 years
Salary : 26,250.00
No. of Posts : 03
Place of Posting : Preferably Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC), Ghaziabad Or Any MDMC centers under Materiovigilance Programme of India across the country.
Qualification and Experience : Graduation in Biomedical Engineering / Clinical Engineering OR Master's in Pharmacy. Good knowledge of computers.
Job Description :
1. Duly collect/analyse and report medical device-associated adverse events to NCC-MvPI, IPC.
2. Focus Monitoring & Reporting of Adverse Events associated with PPEs used in COVID-19 in your center.
3. To organize sensitization programme for healthcare professionals periodically at MDMC to strengthen MvPI programme.
4. Expansion of MvPI network by contacting healthcare facilities pan India and supporting in enrollment process of MDMC.
5 To supplement the MvPI newsletter by providing the regional/field technical activities.
Period of engagement : The tenure of contract will be for period of one year. However, in case the work and conduct of the staff is not found to be satisfactory during the contract tenure, the services may be terminated at any time without assigning any reason thereof.
General Instructions :
The competent authority reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies and reject/select/cancellation of all applications received without assigning any reason.
1. No TA/DA shall be paid for attending the interview.
2. It is not obligatory on the part of IPC or Manpower Outsourcing Service Agency to call for interview every candidate who possesses the essential qualification and experience. Preference may be given to the candidates who have desirable experience.
3. Experience/Age may be relaxed at discretion of the Competent Authority.
4. Interested candidates should submit their application online through Google Form with the following link;
No other mode of submission of application form will be accepted. The last date for submitting the application form is 28th January 2022 closing hour 5:00 PM.
See All Other Jobs in our Database