Indian Institute of Packaging an autonomous body under Ministry of Commerce & Industry invites applications from bonaflde Indian citizens eligible and interested to work as Senior Research Fellow on contract basis at IIP Mumbai. The contractual engagement will be purely temporary and time bound.
Post : Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
Essential Qualification : First Class Master or equivalent post graduate degree in Packaging/Polymer Science/Polymer Science and Technology / Printing / Paper technology/Food Science and Technology / Pharma / Material Science.
First Class ME, M.Tech. or equivalent postgraduate degree in Plastic and polymer Engineering/Printing and Paper Technology / Food Process Engineering/ / Pharma / Material Science/Chemical Engineering or equivalent.
Desirable : Knowledge of computer applications including web-searching, MS-Office, report writing and Handling instruments like HPLC, GCMS, ICP-OES, DSC, FTIR.
Experience : (i) or (ii) should be followed by at least two years of proven post - qualification experience in the relevant field: Packaging, Development of Food Contact Materials.
Age Limit : (a) The upper age limit for applying for SRF shall be 32 years
Selection process : Screening & selection will be done by IIP through interview of the short-listed candidates. Merely fulfilling of the essential qualifications will not entitle a candidate for being called for interview. IIP reserves the right to call or not to call a candidate for interview. IIP will carry out the selection of the Senior Research Fellow.
Remuneration : Rs. 35,000/- + HRA
Leaves : Only casual leaves and declared holidays
Tenure : Initially for a period of one year and may be renewable in every six months based on the satisfactory performance and as per requirement.
Term & Conditions :
1. The above posts are purely contractual & temporary and the candidate will not have any right for absorption in IIP for any posts. Tenure will be initially for a period of one year and may be renewable in every six months based on the satisfactory performance and as per requirement.
2. Candidate fulfilling the above eligible criteria is advised to submit online application using Google form uploaded on IIP website along with copies of all relevant testimonials/certificates/mark sheets/grade cards, details of educational, technical & professional qualification. Copies of work experience certificates, research work papers, publications, brief write up supporting the candidature/suitability for the desired contractual post, email addresses and contact numbers of minimum two referees.
3. The contractual appointment may be extended or terminated on the basis of performance, conduct of the appointee, requirement and duration of the sponsored project.
4. No objection certificate from the employer to be submitted by the candidate in case he/she is employed in government organization (copy enclosed Annexure -1)
5. No TA/DA will be paid to attend the interview.
6. Communication will only be sent to shortlisted candidates and no other communication in this regard will be entertained.
7. No separate interview letter will be issued.
8. Based on number of applicants, the selection will be based on a short duration written examination along with or direct personal interview.
9. The decision of Selection Committee will be final and binding in all aspects.
10. Selected candidate will be informed through letter/e-mail. Those who have not been selected will not be informed.
11. The engagement shall be terminated or discontinued by giving a 30-day notice in advance by either party.
12. The selected candidate has to confirm and accept his/her appointment within three days of receipt of appointment letter issued by the manpower agency.
13. The appointed candidate has to join the duty within 15 days from the date of acceptance of offer letter by him/her.
14. Applicants are requested to submit their online applications through google form link published on IIP website on or before 25th January, 2022 to IIP Mumbai.
15. Date of Interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates through email.
Last Date : 25th January, 2022
See All Other Jobs in our Database