The Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur was established in the year 1960. The Parliament of India passed the ‘Institutes of Technology Act 1961 declaring all the IITs as Institutions of National Importance. The Parliamentary Act has given absolute autonomy to the IITs. When the foundation stone of the IIT system was laid, it was perceived that taking help from the industrially advanced western countries might be lot more effective in achieving the status of a world class technical institute.
Post : Senior Project Mechanic
Salary Range : Rs. 10800-900-27000
Essential Qualification and post qualification experience :
Candidate should have basic medical degree/diploma in B.Pharma.
Desirable experience :
Experience at least 2 years in reputed hospital of town.
Typical duties of the job include :
- To work in rotatory duties with night duty.
- Responding to emergency call.
- Assessing patients, providing emergency treatment.
- Monitoring intravenous infusions.
- Dispensing of Medicines
- Transporting patients to hospital and continuing to provide treatment while in transit.
- Providing hospital staff with patient information including condition and treatment.
- Helping provide patient care in hospitals and other medical facilities.
- Communicating effectively with patients and their relatives/friends.
The post is purely temporary and on contractual basis. The position is initially for one year or till the end of the project, whichever is earlier. The institute reserves the right to fix suitable criteria for short-listing of eligible candidates satisfying qualification and experience. Only short-listed applicants will be called for interview. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. Applicants who do not meet the minimum qualification and work experience will not be called for the interview.
Interested candidates may send their resume giving full details of qualifications, experience with self-attested copies of relevant certificates (educational, experience) in the enclosed format form No. (DOAD-IP-203) to the following address before 16th February, 2022.
Head Health Centre
Office of Health Centre
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur,
Kanpur - 208 016 (U.P).
See All Other Jobs in our Database