For the last six decades Central Government Health Scheme is providing comprehensive medical care to the Central Government employees and pensioners enrolled under the scheme. In fact CGHS caters to the healthcare needs of eligible beneficiaries covering all four pillars of democratic set up in India namely Legislature, Judiciary, Executive and Press. CGHS is the model Health care facility provider for Central Government employees and Pensioners and is unique of its kind due to the large volume of beneficiary base, and open ended generous approach of providing health care.
Applications are invited from Pharmacists (Allopathy) retired from Central Govt./State Govt./ PSUs/Autonomous bodies for Contractual Engagement against the vacant posts of pharmacists (allopathy) under administrative control of CGHS, Ranchi
Post : Pharmacist (Allopathy)
No of Posts : 01 post
Remuneration : Rs.25,500/- or "last Pay drawn minus pension fixed" whichever is less
Eligibility : 1) Holding the similar post as on the date of superannuation
2) Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized institution and registered as Pharmacist under the Pharmacy act and should be active.
The terms and conditions of the aforesaid engagement are as follows :-
1. Maximum age limit for appointment of retired staff will be 65 years. The age of applicant must be below 65 years on the day of publishing of this advertisement.
2. Only the retired staff of Central Govt./State Govt./ PSUs/Autonomous bodies are eligible to apply for the above-mentioned post.
3. Contractual employee will be eligible for 8 (eight) days of leave in a calendar year on pro-rata basis. Therefore, the contractual employee shall not draw any remuneration for the days of absence beyond 8 days in a calendar year.
4. The pharmacist will be engaged for a period of 180 days only, or till the post is Filled up by regular recruitment process, whichever is earlier. The arrangement of contractual appointment shall not be extended beyond 180 days in any case.
Interested candidates are requested to submit the application in the prescribed proforma (enclosed) with self-attested photocopies of all testimonials as mentioned below within 15 days of publication of this advertisement to the e-mail : email@example.com
The eligible candidates will be intimated via e-mail the date, time and venue of interview. All relevant testimonials like, Mark Sheets, Certificates, Registration Certificate of related Pharmacy Council, Age-proof, Last Pay Certificate (LPC), Pension Payment order (PPO), etc. are to be brought IN ORIGINAL at the interview along with the filled up and signed application form IN ORIGINAL for verification.
See All Other Jobs in our Database