The absence of facilities to treat a given patient in private practice gave rise to the necessity to think of creating an institute which could do justice to such needing population with high degree of care. The very reason to come back from overseas leaving behind lurking future to one’s home town like Nadiad would not be fulfilled to utilise the acquired talent to the benefit of own people lead to such an establishment.Dr Virendra Desai with the support of philanthropists like Shri Jayaramdas Patel, Shri Occhavlal Parikh and Shri Prahlad Patel gave form to this dream.
Applications are invited for the following post on purely temporary basis for the two extramural research project titled (a) Study the Influence of genetic mutations both known and yet unknown contributing to incidence of thrombotic microangiopathy in renal transplant patients (b) Identifying genetic variants for diagnostic utility of chronic kidney disease of unknown cause : A pilot study under Principal Investigator Dr. Sachchida Nand Pandey, Chief Scientist, MPUH, Nadiad, Gujarat as per the details given below.
Post : Junior Research Fellow
Eligibility Qualification : M.Sc. in Biochemistry / Microbiology / Molecular Biology / Genetics / Biotechnology / Zoology / Bioinformatics / Life Sciences, M.Pharm / M.Tech in Biotechnology / Bioinformatics
Age Limit : Upper age limit 30 years
Desirable : One year’s research experience in molecular techniques such as PCR, Real Time-PCR, Next generation sequencing and bioinformatics knowledge will be given preference. Candidates with NET/GATE/GPAT/ DBT/ICMR etc. will be preferred.
Job duration : 3 years, initial appointment for a period of one year and may be extended based on the performance every year until the project is completed.
Place of work : Department of Pathology, MPUH, Nadiad
Monthly Salary : As per ICMR norms, fellowship Rs. 31,000 +8% HRA
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS :
1. The above posts are filled-up on purely on temporary basis, co-terminus with the project & the candidate will have NO right to claim for permanent Employment under ICMR, New Delhi / MPUH, Nadiad or continuation of his/her services in any other project.
2. All educational professional and technical qualification should be from a recognized Board/ University and full-time.
3. The experience requirement specified should be experience acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications required for the post.
4. No TA/DA will be admissible to appear in the interview, including (SC/ST candidates).
5. This position will be purely on temporary/contractual basis for the specified period of time and based on project. The salary is a consolidated sum without any other benefits.
6. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
7. Age Relaxation: Age relaxation for SC, ST and OBC candidates will be given against reserve post only. Age concession to the extent of service rendered in other research projects will also be admissible for experienced and skilled persons
8. Age / Education qualification / Experience will be considered till late date of the advertisement.
Interested candidate should apply by sending the curriculum vitae, self-attested copies of the certificates and proof of research experience via email at firstname.lastname@example.org in latest by 22 January 2022. The e-mail subject line must read as “Application for the Post of JRF in ICMR funded Project”.
See All Other Jobs in our Database