For the last six decades Central Government Health Scheme is providing comprehensive medical care to the Central Government employees and pensioners enrolled under the scheme. In fact CGHS caters to the healthcare needs of eligible beneficiaries covering all four pillars of democratic set up in India namely Legislature, Judiciary, Executive and Press. CGHS is the model Health care facility provider for Central Government employees and Pensioners and is unique of its kind due to the large volume of beneficiary base, and open ended generous approach of providing health care.
Post : Pharmacist (Allopathy)
Applications are invited from persons Retired from Central Government / State Government / PSUs / Autonomous Bodies for the posts as detailed below.
No of Posts : 05
CGHS Guwahati - 1
CGHS Wellness Centre Silchar - 2
CGHS Wellness Centre Dibrugarh - 1
CGHS Gangtok - 1
Remuneration : Rs.25,500/- or "last pay drawn minus pension fixed" whichever is less
(i) 12th Class Pass with Science subject (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) or equivalent from a recognised Board or University,
(ii) Diploma in Pharmacy from Recognised Institute and registered as Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948 Or
Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy (B, Pharm) from recognised University or equivalent and registered as Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) Officers & staff retired from Central Government/State Government/PSUs/Autonomous bodies should only apply. Applications received from candidates who are not retired from Central Government/State Government/PSUs/Autonomous bodies shall be summarily rejected.
2) Duration of appointment : The appointments will be purely on Contractual basis for a period of 180 days or till regular incumbents join, whichever is earlier. '
3) Only consolidated remuneration as per Govt, guidelines for fixation of Remuneration as mentioned above will be paid.
4) Age limit-not exceeding 65 years.
5) Leave - Leave will be eligible for 8 days in a calendar year on pro-rata basis. Therefore, the employee shall not draw any remuneration in case of absence beyond 8 days in a calendar year (calculated on pro-rata basis.
6) The appointing authority, Additional Director, CGHS Guwahati shall have the right to cancel or terminate or withdraw or modify the advertisement or contract at any time without assigning any reasons whatsoever in public interest on behalf of Govt, of India. '
7) Date of Written Test and verification of original documents will be informed to the eligible candidates later on. The Candidates to be produce all original Certificates/documents on the date of written test.
8) The Candidates are required to make their own arrangement for attending Written Test.
HOW TO APPLY
1) The application form is attached herewith, Candidates are advised to fill in the application form Carefully, The applicants should provide valid E-mail ID for smooth and fast communications.
2) Applicants desirous to apply for more than one post in more than one CGHS Wellness Centres, should submit separate applications forms for such posts in such cities.
3) The filled-in Application Form along with the required documents (as mentioned at Para 5 below) should be sent to THE ADDITIONAL DIRECTOR, CENTRAL GOVT. HEALTH SCHEME, A. K. AZAD ROAD, GOPINATH NAGAR, GUWAHATI - 781016 (ASSAM) ON OR BEFORE 04.02.2022.
4) The Envelope containing the application should be superscribed as “Application for the post of __
5) Mandatory Enclosures - Self attested photocopies of Pension Payment Order, any document/certificate of Retirement who have no PPO, Age proof Certificate (attested copy of Certificate showing age), Educational Qualification Certificates, Registration Certificate [for Nursing Officer and Pharmacist], 2 (two) recent passport size photographs, Experience Certificates (wherever applicable).
See All Other Jobs in our Database