Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow, is a Super-Speciality teaching and training Medical Institution, situated to the Southeast of Lucknow city on Lucknow-Raebareli Road, and is nearly 12 Km from the main (Charbagh) railway station, Lucknow Airport and city center (Hazratganj). From the railway station, private buses (route 3) run to the Institute at short intervals. Alternatively, pre-paid auto-rickshaws taxis are also available for travel to the Institute.
Post : Pharmacist Gr. III
No of Posts : 14 (SC-03, OBC-04+01*, EWS-01, UR-05)
Essential Educational Qualification
Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized Institute and with 03 years experience in the line in a large (more than 200 bedded) hospital.
Pay Matrix Level as per 7th CPC : Level-5
Advertisement No. (To be mentioned in application form) : I-34/G/Rectt/2021-22
1. Applicants who have submitted their applications earlier against (i) Advt No. PGI/I-33/Rectt /2017-2018 (ii) Advt. No. I-55/2015-16 (iii) Advt. No. I-13/2013-14 and Advt No. I-02/Nursing College/2017-18 should also apply afresh, if they fulfil the requisite qualification and experience. However, their age shall be considered as per the earlier advertisement and the fees shall not be required to be deposited again, but a (self attested) photo copy of depositing fee/DD/transaction Id and (self attested) photo copy of earlier applied Application form must be uploaded at the appropriate Colum of the present Application Form. These relaxations will apply only after the verification of relevant information provided by the candidate. Any information provided by the candidate and found to be false at any stage of recruitment process, then the candidature of the candidate shall be summarily rejected.
2. The post of Technical Officer (Sr. Perfusion) in Advt. no. I-13/2013-14 at sl. N0. 4 were filled up and the same condition shall not apply for the post of Technical Officer.
3. The detailed advertisement can be seen at Institute’s website sgpgi.ac.in
4. Numbers of posts/positions may increase/decrease.
5. Candidates are required to mention above Advertisement Number (column 1 of the above table) for the post applied for at appropriate column of application form.
1. The decisive date of age calculation for recruitment to all the posts mentioned in the above table is 1st July, 2021 (as, in case if Advt is released in between 1st July to 31 December) and 1st January (in case if Advt is released in between 1st January to 30th June). As such on 1st July, 2021, the candidate has attained the age of 18 years and has not attained the age of more than 40 years.
2. In case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, OBCs and other such categories of candidates in Uttar Pradesh, the upper age limit will be as high as specified by the Government.
3. In case of Permanent Government Employees who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service in the relevant field relax able up to maximum period of 5 years as per GOs of Govt of UP, Karmik Anubhag -4 Ref No. -2-E.M./2001-Ka-42013 dated 27.08.2013
The Scheduled Tribes/Scheduled Castes/ Other Backward Castes (OBC) , EWS & other categories (i.e. horizontal ) reservation will be admissible as per the periodic/ existing orders of the Government of Uttar Pradesh.
(a) As indicated in Table 01 (b) The Uttar Pradesh, Public Services, (Reservation for physically handicapped, dependent of freedom fighters and ex servicemen) Act 1993 , dated 29.12.1993 and (amendment) Act 2018 dated 01.09.2018 &(Amendment) Act 2021 vide Notification No. 450 (2/LXXIX-V-1-21-1-ka-12-21 Lucknow dated 10.03.2021 shall apply in the Horizontal reservation and will be applicable only to the identified posts.
1. Aspiring applicants satisfying eligibility criteria in all respect can submit their ONLINE application only. On-line application (s) will be available on SGPGIMS, Lucknow websites sgpgi.ac.in
2. Applicants must fulfill all essential eligibility criteria, educational qualification, age limit, etc. as per appended Guidelines.
3. Amount of non-refundable fee to be paid in respect of one post is as under:-
1. UR : 180/- 1180/-
2. OBC/EWS : 1180/-
3. SC/ST : 708/-
The candidates belonging to the other category (Horizontal) shall have to pay fee according to their original category.
4. Individual application and application fee is required to be submitted/ remitted for each post(s) separately. (in case of candidate applying for more than one post).
5. On-line Registration and submission process schedule will be published on Institute’s website; Examination will be conducted according to the published schedule. Candidates are advised to visit Institute’s website for the detail schedule of the Examination.
6. As per Acts and GOs on Reservation of Government of Uttar Pradesh may change the number of reserved vacancies in accordance with the prescribed/policy directions in the Ordinances/Orders.
7. Reservation as per UP Govt including reservation of persons (EWSs) belonging to Economically Weaker Sections which is 10% against vacant posts in the above table, as per O.M. of the Government of Uttar Pradesh, Karmik Deptt ,Section-2, no. 1/2019/4/1/2002/ka-2/19 T.C.-II dated 18.2.2019, OM of Karmik Deptt ,Section-2, 5/2019/4/1/2002/ka-2/2019 T.C.I dated 13.8.2019 and OM of the Government of Uttar Pradesh, Karmik Dept ,Section-2 OM No. 6/2019 /4/1/2002/ka-2/2019 T.C.I dated 23.10.2019.
8. Before applying, candidates must read the mandatory qualifications (academic) and others prescribed for vacant posts and ensure that they hold the required mandatory qualification (educational) and other for the post and only those who are covered under the prescribed age limit can apply online.
9. The Uttar Pradesh, Public Services, (Reservation for physically handicapped, dependent of freedom fighters and ex servicemen) Act 1993 , dated 29.12.1993 , and (Amendment) Act 2018 dated 01.09.2018 & (Amendment) Act 2021 vide Notification No. 450 (2/LXXIX-V-1-21-1-ka-12-21 Lucknow dated 10.03.2021 shall apply in the reservation under other category (i.e. Horizontal) and will be applicable only to the identified posts.
10. It is mandatory for the candidate to tick the requested post while registering; otherwise his/her application will not be accepted.
11. The number of vacancies mentioned in the above Table may increase or decrease.
12. Age relaxation for SC/ST & OBC candidates up to a maximum period of 05 years, as per appended guidelines and relevant GOs of Govt of UP.
13. In case of Orthopedic Physical Handicapped (OPH) candidates, age relaxation is up to maximum period of 10 years for General Category, 13 years for OBC category and 15 years for SC/ST category candidates as per appended guidelines and relevant GOs of Govt of UP.
14. In case of Permanent Government Employees who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service in the relevant field relax able up to maximum period of 5 years as per appended guidelines and relevant GOs of Govt of UP.
15. Relaxation to upper age limit in favor of Ex-serviceman will be as per Govt. of India rules.
16. No document including printed/ hard copy of online application forms are required to be sent by post. However, applicants are advised to keep one printed / hard copy of their application forms .
17. Candidates are required to give their preferences amongst three choice of Cities in which Exams to be conducted (list of cities will be published with the application forms). Exact centre will be given at time of issue of admit card. Effort will be made to allot centre to a candidates according to their given preferences. However, in case of non-availability of a slot at their preferred choices, closest other cities will be allotted. Decision of SGPGIMS, Lucknow will be final in this regard.
18. Applicants in regular employment must submit a “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” from employers.
19. Candidates with valid application shall be issued call letter & admit card. These can be downloaded by candidates directly from Institute’s website sgpgi.ac.in by entering their registration number / application number, Date of birth. Call letters will not be sent by post. This facility would be available on website accordingly as per published scheduled of examination.
20. No TA/DA shall be admissible for appearing in Written Test / Skill Test/ Interview.
21. All Disputes/differences or litigations shall be subject to territorial jurisdiction of Lucknow Court only.
22. Director SGPGIMS, Lucknow reserves rights to fill any or all of advertised posts or not to fill same without assigning any reason.
Application Form Closing Date : 14th Feb 2022
See All Other Jobs in our Database