CSIR-Indian Institute of Integrative Medicine (CSIR-IIIM), Jammu, one of the constituent units of the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR). CSIR is a premier multi-disciplinary R&D organization in India which is an autonomous body under the Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India. CSIR-IIIM, Jammu is engaged in high-quality research and development with a primary focus on drug discovery from natural resources.
Eligible & interested candidates are invited for ONLINE INTERVIEW (Through MS TEAMS) for the following purely temporary positions of PROJECT ASSOCIATE-I to work under CSIR funded projects : Preclinical development of small molecule(s) promoting hair regeneration and studying mechanism of hair regeneration: MLP 110007 and Discovery of cannabinoids and their derivatives from Cannabis sativa for the management of chronic disease conditions like rheumatoid arthritis/neuropathic pain: MLP110012” tenable at CSIR-IIIM, Jammu.
Post : Project Associate-I
No of Posts : 04
Essential Qualification : M.Pharm. in Pharmacology or M.Sc. in Biotechnology / Biochemistry / Zoology or any other branch of Life sciences from a recognized University or equivalent.
Desirable : i) Research experience in mammalian cell culture, western blotting, ELISA and / or
ii) Experience in animal experimentation using rodents.
Project No : MLP-110007 & MLP-110012
Upper age Limit : The upper age limit is 35 years for the Position Code: 01 as on the date of Online Interview
Monthly Emoluments (Rs.) :
(i) 31,000/- + HRA to Scholars who are selected through (a) National Eligibility Tests-CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) or GATE/ GPAT or (b) A selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions.
(ii) 25,000/- + HRA for others who do not fall under (i) above.
1. Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates as per GOI/CSIR Instructions. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD etc. should send their copies of certificates in the proper format issued by the appropriate authority as per the latest instructions issued on the subject.
2. Age relaxation for Widows, Divorced Women and Women Judicially separated from Husbands, who are not remarried since, as per GOI/CSIR provisions.
ONLINE SELECTION PROCEDURE
3. Application (Google form) for these positions can be filled online in the Google Form. Google Form link is available at the CSIR-IIIM website (iiim.res.in). Filled in Google Form should be submitted by or before 25.01.2022 up to 5:00 PM.
4. Google Form submitted after the scheduled date and time i.e. 25.01.2022 up to 5:00 pm. shall not be entertained for Online Interview.
5. Only eligible candidates shall be accessed for the online viva-voce on the date of Online Interview. The list of eligible candidates and dates for Online Interview will be displayed on CSIR-IIIM Website iiim.res.in by evening on 27.01.2022 ( 5.30 PM).
6. The applicant should fill Google Form using following link. The applicant should fill separate Google Form for each position code. docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfG7RCIUAXBIGgugTqgq_CHC-ZGML3c6zF6UwJO__WwB8vw_w/viewform?usp=sf_link
7. The shortlisted candidates have to be available on the date of Online Interview from 9.30 A.M. onwards and will be called anytime during the allotted time period (should there be any change, they will be informed accordingly).
8. Eligible/shortlisted candidate shall attend the Online Interview through Video Conferencing on Microsoft Teams.
9. The viva-voce in respect of eligible/shortlisted candidates shall be conducted online through Video Conferencing on Microsoft Teams However, if a large number of candidates apply, the Screening Committee may re-visit the screening criteria and shortlist the candidates for Online Interview in proportion to the available vacancies.
10. Candidate has the option to interact in English/Hindi before the Selection Committee.
11. In case, the final certificates reflect CGPA/SGPA/OGPA Grades etc., the candidate should convert the same into equivalent percentage as per the approved formula of the University in the Google Form.
12. To avoid any inconvenience, only those candidates who strictly fulfil the eligibility criteria and possess the degrees/mark sheets in the aforesaid subjects should apply for the Online Interview.
13. Upon selection/empanelment, the original documents including eligibility qualification, age and relaxation will be verified, if any discrepancy is found, the selection/empanelment shall stand cancelled.
Last Date for Applying Online : 25.01.2022 up to 5:00 pm
See All Other Jobs in our Database