Banaras Hindu University ranks among the first few in the country in the field of academic and research output. This university has two campuses, 3 institutes, 16 faculties, 140 departments, 4 advanced centers and 4 interdisciplinary schools. The University is making its mark at the national and international levels in a number of frontier areas of Science, Social Science, Technology, Medicine and Agriculture etc.
Applications are invited from Indian nationals for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) to work on SERB (Startup Research Grant) sponsored project entitled "Crystal Engineering of Dapagliflozin to improve it’s pharmaceutical properties" for a period of 2 years. The post is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project.
Post : Junior Research Fellow
Essential qualifications : First class in M.Pharm / M.S.(Pharm.) / M.Tech. (Pharm.) / M.Tech. in Pharmaceutics / Pharmacology /Biotechnology with GATE / GPAT / CSIR-NET or equivalent examination. The candidates should have a basic degree in pharmacy (B.Pharm).
Desirable qualifications : Candidates with expertise in solid-state pharmaceutical experiments will be preferred.
Salary : As per SERB norms (Monthly Salary 31,000/month + HRA 4960/Month)
Age limit : 28 Years (relaxable for 5 years for SC/ST/Physically Handicapped/Female candidates). All things being equal, SC/ST candidates will be preferred as per GOI rules.
1. The PI has the discretion to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interviews to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement.
2. Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to appear in the interview, and no other communications in this regard will be entertained.
3. Original certificates and self-attested copies of all certificates need to be presented before the interview for verification.
4. Venue of Interview: Department of Pharmaceutical Engineering & Technology, IIT (BHU), Varanasi- 221005. Contact no: +91-8816089092, E-mail: email@example.com
5. Application must be strictly according to the attached format.
6. The last date for receiving the completed application is within 21 days of this advertisement.
Interested candidates are requested to send their applications on plain paper, giving strictly in the attached application format via email to Principal Investigator Dr. Dinesh Kumar at firstname.lastname@example.org within 21 days of this advertisement. Please write “Application for JRF” in the subject line of the email. The shortlisted candidates will be intimated by email.
No TA/DA will be paid if called for an interview.
See All Other Jobs in our Database